Did you try recent version of Au3Stripper from SciTE4AutoIt ?
btw.
When I compile my programs, then I have in SciTE console: Au3Stripper (18.624.1847.3)

Edited by mLipok
Added: "Au3Stripper from"

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

• Developers

New version won't help here!

Is that isf file an actual au3 script and is it runable by autoit3?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

.isf file just a file make by FormStudio2 and include to main .au3 file as an UDF.

The line "code=" will not appear in that .isf file unless I generate a code. If I delete that line from .isf file, the compiler run completely without an error. So that I think that error cause by that function (I think this function just use for reducing code generation's time).

• Developers

I don't know much about ISN, but I wrote au3stripper and it is not able to handle lines longer than 4095 characters, which is the same limitation as AutoIt3.
Hence the received error.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 3 weeks later...

:( Can't install at work due to Windows 7, Symantec Endpoint Protection (flagged as suspicious), and lack of Admin rights :(

All my code provided is Public Domain... but it may not work. ;) Use it, change it, break it, whatever you want.

Spoiler

My Humble Contributions:
Personal Function Documentation - A personal HelpFile for your functions
Acro.au3 UDF - Automating Acrobat Pro
ToDo Finder - Find #ToDo: lines in your scripts
UI-SimpleWrappers UDF - Use UI Automation more Simply-er
KeePass UDF - Automate KeePass, a password manager
InputBoxes - Simple Input boxes for various variable types

16 hours ago, seadoggie01 said:

Can't install at work due to Windows 7, Symantec Endpoint Protection (flagged as suspicious), and lack of Admin rights :(

When you download the compiled package, you don´t need admin rights. For the suspicious flag..sadly there is nothing i can do here...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ISI360.  If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion.  I would highly recommend that the help file for ISN autoit studio be revisited and updated.  For example, using the ISN form studio tool to create a gui for the autoit project.  The help file only covers up to how to create the gui and include it in the main script.  That is it.  It doesn't go into detail about what the "click func" capability is or how it works (which is what I am trying to learn more about, as I assume that it is how you assign action to a control), it doesn't detail the purpose or the different things you can do with "extracode", it doesn't detail anything outside of the creation of the gui.  I can appreciate the fact that creating detailed help file content can be time consuming and a hassle, but at this point, despite the fact that I want to use ISN Autoit Studio, I am unable to, simply because I cannot figure out how it works or how to use it and its numerous features.  Just a thought.

@MattHiggs The things you mentioned above are a very basic function in AutoIt like "Click Func" (use for GUIOnEventMode), " ExtraCode " is explained in its name (The code is written after the control you use, You can use the Generate Code feature to see what's going on when you add code to ExtraCode ). This program is free, so we can't ask the OP to do everything clearly instead of exploring it ourselves. If you have anything you don't know, just ask here and get your answer! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ISI

Having a strange problem.

I just started a new project, but for some odd reason the script tree don't load all my functions?

I happens on both my Laptop and at my main work pc.

Do you have any suggestions on what could be the course of this?

Cheers
/Rex

I just opened this up and updated after a while, to start a new project.

Would you get rid of, or make an option to turn off, the ISN Studio automatically adding a space after some of the key characters, like the equal sign "=" and comma ","?

Also, if you try to type #include-once it automatically adds a space before the dash "-" character. This prevents  you from actually typing out #include-once

Very annoying features/bugs. I actually had to stop using the studio because this was seriously messing with my ability to type code lol....

On 2/19/2019 at 6:36 AM, ISI360 said:

Exactly (Settings -> Script editor -> inteligent autoformating...)

Thanks for this, I felt Inuno's pain... The other settings in that section are well described so it wasn't obvious to me that intelligent autoformatting was the culprit.

But now I have a different issue.

I use ctrl+shift+arrow keys to select words a lot, but it acts unexpectedly in a certain situation. For example:

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "_WM_NOTIFY")

When using ctrl+shift+arrow key from the right to try and highlight the variable $WM_NOTIFY, ISN doesn't recognise the $. It acts normally when there isn't a bracket before the $ but in the situation above, the $ isn't selected. You either get:

WM_NOTIFY

or:

($WM_NOTIFY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also: What does "Activate multi-cursor for selections and text inputs" do (isn't documented in help file)? I assumed that it would be like a "Replace All" that activates when selecting a variable but is this just wishful thinking?

Ah okay, just as I was typing I figured out what it is, but requires manual mouse selection. I would expect this behaviour:

Double-click variable (highlights it)

Ctrl+double-click another variable

Ctrl+double-click another variable

When typing, all should be replaced at once. Currently, you have to manually highlight the word with the mouse, double-clicking doesn't work. This is a fantastic feature, but doesn't really add much value to the experience if you have to manually select each var/func you want to replace.

@ISI360 Thank you for the amazing work!

I just have some issue with the FormStudio2, when dealing with tabbed view, my form just simply collapsed and I discovered there is no undo for form designing. The tab just stick into the form and I can not select/click on it anymore.

Could you please consider adding these into the future version specifically for FormDesigner:

1. Object TreeView (like Koda)
  2. Undo/Redo option when designing
  3. Control -> Bring to front, Send to back

Please correct me if I have any misunderstanding/typo.