9 hours ago, ISI360 said:

If you have a AutoIt3.exe in your C:\Programs\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe directory, then something is clearly wrong with your AutoIt installation :P
(Also you don´t need the exe in the script folder)

Normally (if autoit is installed properly) the path to autoit3.exe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" OR "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe".
Check your paths in the ISN AutoIt Studio settings: File -> Program Settings -> File paths -> AutoIt paths.
There is also a button to find the needed paths automatically.

Hope it helps you.

My AutoIt runs fine. I don't see the paths you are suggesting I check. ISN AutoIt Studio settings: File -> Program Settings -> File paths -> AutoIt paths.

This is what it looks like in my settings:

isnSettings.thumb.jpg.95bee58a7ea614bf4b03c302aa9c93c4.jpg

Hi! You asked for some feedback, so here goes. First, what a GREAT tool!  Thanks enormously!

V1.09 seems much more stable, and you (almost completely) fixed something that bugged the hell out of my in the previous versions: Prior to this release, you couldn't just double-click on an .isn file, because if you did, the little icons in Form Studio would always be blank. Therefore, you always had to manually start ISN AudoIt Studio and then load the .isn file in question.  That's a big deal to me. 

But I said "almost completely" fixed, by which I mean that the little "Generate Code" icon usually won't appear unless you start manually.  That's such a teeny, tiny discrepancy that I don't really care.  But I'm confused about the correct location of the Small Icons dll -- I copied to several different locations before it stopped complaining about not being able to find it. The location you specified somewhere (in an error message maybe?) didn't work -- I had to copy it elsewhere, to the Data folder in a separate folder-hierarchy that holds my projects as a subfolder. Putting it in the Program Files data folder wasn't sufficient.

One very minor suggestion for future releases would be to try to "prettify" the generated .isf files so that they're more readable by humans, such as including blank lines between the generated code for each control or whatever.  For a much more significant future release (and this would be more difficult, I suspect), would be to intersperse the "book keeping" comments that are used when loading form studio .isf files for keeping track of the variables, settings, and display features within ISN AutoIt Studio. What I basically mean is that you could place those special commented-out book keeping lines of code right below the generated snippets for a control or what have you.

The only other thing you might want to look into is that, although I've done this in the past somehow, recently I haven't been able to figure out how to get DBUG to work from within ISN AutoIt Studio.  This isn't an issue for me currently, since I've been using DBUG from SciTE.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

I can confirm the smallicons.dll bug, I think that it's course when starting a .isn file the scriptdir changes from the studio install path to the isn file path.

I did get the same err when beta testing 09, but both ISI and I thought that it was be course I ran the studio from the source using a wrapper, and therefor the workdir got thrown off.

To use the DBUG from the studio, go to Tools -> Debugging -> Advanced Debugging with DBUG, and click Activate

yW2WtIy.png

Now when you start your project, the DBUG will run

NCVH22N.png

Cheers
/Rex

On 5/7/2019 at 6:40 AM, ISI360 said:

Thanks for your feedback guys ;)

I just released a new Hotfix Update of Version 1.09 with the latest fixes. (And updated french language for 1.09 , thx to Swirti)

The Working Dir Bug should also be fixed now. @Mbee

Huge thanks, ISI360, for the super-fast support!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input, @Rex !  But there must be something wrong with my setup, because I've had that option enabled all along, but I still can't get DBUG to run from ISN Studio.  But I'm sure it's my problem, as I said.  But since DBUG runs fine from SciTE, I'm perfectly happy!

11 hours ago, Mbee said:

but I still can't get DBUG to run from ISN Studio

Do you get any error message here? Normaly you simply need to enable advanced debugging, as @Rex showed above. You also don´t need to Include your _DBUG.au3 file (or any other additional files) in your script. This part does the ISN automatically in the background when testing the script.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Christian /  @ISI360 !  Thanks again for all your hard work and the resulting outstanding tool!

First, I cannot log in to your forum. It tells me my account isn't activated (which is incorrect). Yet when I try to have it re-send the activation email, it keeps telling me that there was a problem processing the request. Would you kindly look into that?  It's not urgent at all.

The reason I was trying to log in was to ask for the source code of the DBUG debugger, since I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to use dynamic breakpoints; i.e., trigger a breakpoint only under certain conditions, such that I could set up an IF THEN that would trigger the breakpoint only when the condition occurs.

I tried to download the source for your entire Studio script, assuming that would include the DBUG source, but after downloading it always tells me that the resulting zip file is corrupt. Would you please look into that as well? This request is more urgent.

Thank you!

ETA: I don't need either download after all, since I found the DBUG source. It was stupid of me not to realize that it's right there in the Downloads section!  But you still probably want to look into the other small issues.

Edited by Mbee

You should find the DBUG Source in ervery ISN Installation under \Data\Dbug\Dbug.au3.
And please send me your Username from my Forum via PM. I will check it.

PS: Downloads on my website should now be fixed too.

Edited by ISI360

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ISI. I just copied all the files from:

C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\

to the ISN folder you specified. This gave me the custom abbreviations I had set when using the SciTE Abbreviations Manager.

4 hours ago, Inpho said:

C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\

Glad to hear it works ;)
You could also try the %MyISNData% dir: C:\Users\%username%\Documents\ISN AutoIt Studio\Data\Properties
Should also work (This path is the normal ISN-Profile of the user. All user defined stuff and settings goes here. Every global stuff for every user goes in the program directory)

Edited by ISI360

I'm having trouble using my custom CallTips. They work perfectly in SciTE, but when importing into ISN's folders no custom CallTips are present.

Where should I put the file "au3.user.calltips.api"?

EDIT:

After opening Settings, Program Paths, API Files; the directory address is black and white, clear as crystal, right there in front of me...

C:\Users\%username%\Documents\ISN AutoIt Studio\Data\API

Happy that CallTips are working as expected :)

Edited by Inpho