10 hours ago, emendelson said:

Is anyone able to access www.isnetwork.at where ISN AutoIt Studio is located? Every browser I try warns me that the site is insecure or has a Trojan or has something else wrong with it.

It's up on my end.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

• 3 weeks later...

Just came accross ISN AutoIt Studio a couple of days ago.
It looks like the next step to professionalize my AutoIt programming, however at the same time it very overwhelming.

Are there any tutorials/videos I available to get more familiar with ISN AutoIt Studio?
I prefer English, but German could also be doable for me, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks!

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio Version 1.11 is now online!

In addition, a first version of the long delayed "KODA (.kxf) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.isf) Converter" is now available for download as ISN Plugin on my website!  

Special thanks this time to Fernando R.! (For beta testing)

Have fun with it, and as always: feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog:

Spoiler

--> ISN AutoIt Studio: <--
-----------------------------------
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed a bug when moving tab pages in the ISN.

[improvements]
- Chinese translation updated (thx to bfgxp)
- Updated French translation (thx to Swirti)
- The "View" section for the Script Editor has been moved to a separate category in the program settings. Here you can also find settings for the new DualEditor mode.

[New Features]
- Support for 64-bit AutoIt: The path to AutoIt3_x64.exe can also be specified separately in the program settings.
  Furthermore, there is now an easy way to switch between the 32- and 64-bit version of AutoIt for the ISN.
  This can be found in the program settings under "Script Editor" or under "Project -> Test Project -> Change AutoIt Architecture". This setting is only valid for the ISN AutoIt Studio.
- DualEditor: If desired, two script files can now be displayed next to each other or below each other. Open files can now be displayed in a second view via "File -> Show this file in a second view".
  can be opened in a dual view. This is also possible in the tab context menu. Under "View" you can switch between a horizontal and a vertical view.
- New variables for path specifications or markers:
  %CurrentTab_FileName% = File name of the current tab
  %CurrentTab_FullPath% = File path of the current tab
- There is a small addition when starting scripts with admin privileges (#RequireAdmin): To enable the ISN to correctly debug scripts with admin privileges, the ISN itself must also be started with admin privileges.
  The ISN now detects if a script to be tested requires admin rights and if the ISN is not already running with admin rights, it offers an automatic restart function as administrator.

--> ISN Form Studio 2: <--
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes

[New Features]
- New Control: Extracode Element
  The new Extracode element is not a real control in the real sense.
  It is only used to insert Extracode (AutoIt Code) at any place in the form. However, it can be placed in the GUI like a normal control,
  and various values (position, size etc.) can then be used for extracode variables.
  With this method, you can create any controls with other UDFs (e.g. MetroGUI UDF). For this topic there is a new test project on my homepage (Downloads -> Test Projects -> Test Project 2)
- New variables for extra code: %gui_style%, %gui_exstyle%, %style%, %exstyle%, %handle_declaration%
  A list of all variables can now also be found in the help file. (ISN Form Studio 2 -> Variables for Extracode)
- For Dummy, Graphic, COM, and Extracode controls, the handle of the control is now displayed as text. This makes it easier to distinguish between them.
- Koda (.KXF) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.ISF) Converter
  Due to the still high number of requests on this topic, there is now (finally) a first version of a coda (.KXF) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.ISF) converter!
  Yes I know, the converter is now many years late...but hey...better late than never!
  The converter is available as a separate plugin for ISN AutoIt Studio on my homepage. (Downloads -> Plugins)
  Once installed and activated, you should find the converter in the "Tools" menu of ISN AutoIt Studio.

Attention: The converter is still in an early stage! Some attributes or controls from KODA can currently not be transferred to the ISN Form Studio.
  Furthermore, some controls are not transferred with 100% position accuracy. In KODA positions are stored relative to groups or tabs. The ISN uses absolute positions here.
  So you may have to do some manual corrections after the conversion.

The following controls and properties are currently NOT supported when converting from .KXF to .ISF:
  - Toolbar
  - Menu
  - Context Menu
  - Cursor
  - Hotkey
  - ImageList
  - AVI
  - pop-up menu
  - Umlauts and special characters in texts

Edited by ISI360

On 4/25/2020 at 10:51 AM, ISI360 said:

Hi folks!

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio Version 1.11 is now online!

In addition, a first version of the long delayed "KODA (.kxf) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.isf) Converter" is now available for download as ISN Plugin on my website!  

Special thanks this time to Fernando R.! (For beta testing)

Have fun with it, and as always: feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

--> ISN AutoIt Studio: <--
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed a bug when moving tab pages in the ISN.

[improvements]
- Chinese translation updated (thx to bfgxp)
- Updated French translation (thx to Swirti)
- The "View" section for the Script Editor has been moved to a separate category in the program settings. Here you can also find settings for the new DualEditor mode.

[New Features]
- Support for 64-bit AutoIt: The path to AutoIt3_x64.exe can also be specified separately in the program settings.
  Furthermore, there is now an easy way to switch between the 32- and 64-bit version of AutoIt for the ISN.
  This can be found in the program settings under "Script Editor" or under "Project -> Test Project -> Change AutoIt Architecture". This setting is only valid for the ISN AutoIt Studio.
- DualEditor: If desired, two script files can now be displayed next to each other or below each other. Open files can now be displayed in a second view via "File -> Show this file in a second view".
  can be opened in a dual view. This is also possible in the tab context menu. Under "View" you can switch between a horizontal and a vertical view.
- New variables for path specifications or markers:
  %CurrentTab_FileName% = File name of the current tab
  %CurrentTab_FullPath% = File path of the current tab
- There is a small addition when starting scripts with admin privileges (#RequireAdmin): To enable the ISN to correctly debug scripts with admin privileges, the ISN itself must also be started with admin privileges.
  The ISN now detects if a script to be tested requires admin rights and if the ISN is not already running with admin rights, it offers an automatic restart function as administrator.

--> ISN Form Studio 2: <--
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes

[New Features]
- New Control: Extracode Element
  The new Extracode element is not a real control in the real sense.
  It is only used to insert Extracode (AutoIt Code) at any place in the form. However, it can be placed in the GUI like a normal control,
  and various values (position, size etc.) can then be used for extracode variables.
  With this method, you can create any controls with other UDFs (e.g. MetroGUI UDF). For this topic there is a new test project on my homepage (Downloads -> Test Projects -> Test Project 2)
- New variables for extra code: %gui_style%, %gui_exstyle%, %style%, %exstyle%, %handle_declaration%
  A list of all variables can now also be found in the help file. (ISN Form Studio 2 -> Variables for Extracode)
- For Dummy, Graphic, COM, and Extracode controls, the handle of the control is now displayed as text. This makes it easier to distinguish between them.
- Koda (.KXF) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.ISF) Converter
  Due to the still high number of requests on this topic, there is now (finally) a first version of a coda (.KXF) to ISN Form Studio 2 (.ISF) converter!
  Yes I know, the converter is now many years late...but hey...better late than never!
  The converter is available as a separate plugin for ISN AutoIt Studio on my homepage. (Downloads -> Plugins)
  Once installed and activated, you should find the converter in the "Tools" menu of ISN AutoIt Studio.

Attention: The converter is still in an early stage! Some attributes or controls from KODA can currently not be transferred to the ISN Form Studio.
  Furthermore, some controls are not transferred with 100% position accuracy. In KODA positions are stored relative to groups or tabs. The ISN uses absolute positions here.
  So you may have to do some manual corrections after the conversion.

The following controls and properties are currently NOT supported when converting from .KXF to .ISF:
  - Toolbar
  - Menu
  - Context Menu
  - Cursor
  - Hotkey
  - ImageList
  - AVI
  - pop-up menu
  - Umlauts and special characters in texts

Malwarebytes blocks isnetwork.at (as it does many websites). Continuing, Windows Defender doesn't like either of the binary files (similar errors for each):

image.png.3fc1a06188e33bae562df76122269836.png

Thanks for this update; DualEditor is a fantastic feature. Also want to play with the Extracode Control.

An issue; now that I'm using DualEditor, I'm missing too much vertical screen space. I've tried disabling the Toolbar but it only gives the option to move to the left side of the window. So I tried removing all items in the Toolbar - this makes it revert to default. Is there a way of disabling the Toolbar via a config file?

11 hours ago, Inpho said:

An issue; now that I'm using DualEditor, I'm missing too much vertical screen space. I've tried disabling the Toolbar but it only gives the option to move to the left side of the window. So I tried removing all items in the Toolbar - this makes it revert to default. Is there a way of disabling the Toolbar via a config file?

You could hide / toggle the debug output on the bottom side. (Via the "view" menu or a hotkey)
And the toolbar can´t be disabled completly..but you could arrange it vertically. This should give you more vertical space. (You find these settings in the ISN settings -> View -> Toolbar)

14 hours ago, Inpho said:

I found those settings but I figured that since I've never actually used the toolbar (I'm a hotkey person) I'd prefer to disable it. I'll live with vertical, it's a minimal price to pay for extra vertical space.

Never thought about hiding the toolbar completely. Would be an option for a future update?  :P

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LTNhanSt94 said:

Nice update! I don't know if I can copy controls between two different forms, and is there a way to load each tab (opening the last project on startup) without activating ISN AutoIt Studio?

Thx.
Both is currently not possible. (I add it to the "to do" list :P)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please whiteliste the site and report it as false positive when you want to use the ISN. There is not much i can do here...and no this is not a trojan! It´s simply a false positive...like many other autoit executables. And Malwarebytes/ESET simply detects these .exe files on the website.

• Developers
5 minutes ago, ISI360 said:

like many other autoit executables. And Malwarebytes/ESET simply detects these .exe files on the website.

We had the same "problem" with this website and that is why we do not distribute any compiled scripts anymore and run everything by default with the Signed AutoIt3.exe.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

7 minutes ago, Jos said:

We had the same "problem" with this website and that is why we do not distribute any compiled scripts anymore and run everything by default with the Signed AutoIt3.exe.

Jos 

Yeah i read that somewehere in the forum. I did the same already for some parts of the ISN...but the main executables are still .exe files (for the moment).
Btw. is it allowed for such projects to deploy the files as .a3x and include the signed autoit3.exe in the package?
(I do not want to solve the whole thing this way...but including an own autoit3.exe in the package would make the whole stuff a lot easier ^^)

• Developers

Why would you have to distribute Autoit3.exe.
I guess you could safely assume that AutoIt3 is already installed for the people that use your project .... right?

Jos

edit:

1. GRANT OF LICENSE

This EULA grants you the following rights:

Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT either in whole or in part; each copy should include all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product.

Commercial Use. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes. You may sell for profit and freely distribute scripts and/or compiled scripts that were created with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yeah...in theory. But every installation had to be modified. Every desktop shortcut had to be edited to an autoit path i don´t know. (If its not the default path)
Gone is the luxury to just unpack/install it and run it. Then you have to create a shortcut first with your autoit3.exe to run it...but hey..i guess this is the price to pay ^^

Or i needed juust a little launcher tool to detect an installed autoit version and start the a3x with that. Maybe a good old .bat file does the job :P

• Developers

It's mot much different as the issue I faced with AutoIt3Wrapper. When people use the installers, things work fine and simple. When the go their own way and use the ZIP file and put stuff all over the place they are out on their own. There is no way we can compensate for all the IT folk's crazy behaviors.  :) 

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.