2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Why would you have to distribute Autoit3.exe.
I guess you could safely assume that AutoIt3 is already installed for the people that use your project .... right?

This is certainly the case with an AutoIt-IDE like ISN. But what about the permissions when you give .au3/.a3x-scripts to people who do not have (do not want / are unauthorized to install) a full AutoIt installation on their computer. According to what I have read so far, the AutoIt3.exe / AutoIt3_x64.exe may be provided.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

9 minutes ago, Jos said:

There is no way we can compensate for all the IT folk's crazy behaviors.

Yeah, true words 😅

I see what i can do..but i agree you it would be the best way to completly move to a3x/au3. For a finally "virus"-free ISN :D

Edited by ISI360

• Developers

6 minutes ago, Musashi said:

But what about the permissions when you give .au3/.a3x-scripts

Did you see the rest of that post? ;) 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Did you see the rest of that post? ;) 

No, not before you edit the post. Of course I read the EULA years ago, hence my slight astonishment :lol:.

I completely agree with you, that it makes little sense for people to fiddle around with self-made installation packages. The only thing that is usefull, in my opinion, is the distribution of the stand-alone interpreter to run scripts.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• 3 months later...

hi everyone
cannot download the program, does not go to the site. Error of the following form

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /isn-downloads/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

________________________________________________________________________________

where can I download the program?

On 10/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, rkgrin said:

hi everyone
cannot download the program, does not go to the site. Error of the following form

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /isn-downloads/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

________________________________________________________________________________

where can I download the program?

It's because of your internet connection (This site may be blocked by your internet provider). You should try to change your dns first to open this site, if not then pm me I will send you directly. Here is the download url from that site: https://www.isnetwork.at/phocadownload/138/

• 1 month later...

My laptop is using DPI scaling by default (latest Dell XPS17) and it seems will create some funny shapes toward the Autoit Studio.

Does anyone know how to fix it, or does can Autoit Studio cater for DPI scaling?

Thank you so much!

00.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, rc76 said:

My laptop is using DPI scaling by default (latest Dell XPS17) and it seems will create some funny shapes toward the Autoit Studio.

Does anyone know how to fix it, or does can Autoit Studio cater for DPI scaling?

Thank you so much!

00.png

I found DPI settings in File > Settings > Display > Monitor and windows > Enable High DPI Mode.
If your window still have issue after save and close, try reopening that window and press Reset main window view.

Hope it help!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am facing with a major issue. It annoys me because I do not understand the background of it.

Long story short:
I have a project which is running perfectly when I run it from ISN AutoIt Studio. But if I run it from SciTE (I think it is the bundled version comes with the AutoIt installer), from Visual Studio Code with AutoIt extension (by Damien, v1.0.5), or compile and run as .exe, it will not run properly.

Long story long:
I would like to test a DotNet application, I have two .au3 files right now.

In the Utils.au3 I have a method which finds a TreeView element by it's name.

#pragma compile(Console, true)
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GuiTreeView.au3>

Func OpenMenuByFullName($ElementToFind, $click = True)
    Local $hWnd = "[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*MyApp\.NET Main Window.*)]"
    WinActivate($hWnd)

Local $TreeName = "[NAME:treeViewMenu]" ;~ This could be: "[CLASSNN:WindowsForms10.SysTreeView32.app.0.d0d20b_p5_aa11]"
    Local $TreeHandler = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $TreeName)
    Global $FindTreeElement = _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItemEx($TreeHandler, $ElementToFind, False)
    Local $SelectTreeElement = _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($TreeHandler, $FindTreeElement)

Sleep(500)

; Open selected menu element
    If $click Then 
        _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem($TreeHandler, $FindTreeElement, "", "", 2)
        Sleep(3000)
    Else
        Return $FindTreeElement
    EndIf
EndFunc

test.au3's purpose in this example is to open MenuElement9 and all children elements. If I get an error during opening child element,  $nERR will be incremented by 1, if child element opens successfully $nOK will be incremented by 1.
At the end of the script it writes the number of OKs and errors.

#pragma compile(Console, true)
#include <GuiTreeView.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include "Utils.au3"

Local $FindTreeElement
Local $MenuArray = ["MenuElement1", "MenuElement2", "MenuElement3", "MenuElement4", "MenuElement5", "MenuElement6", "MenuElement7", "MenuElement8", "MenuElement9", "MenuElement10"]

Local $MenuName = $MenuArray[8]

OpenMenuByFullName($MenuName, False)
$sAll = _TreeView_GetAll('[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*MyApp\.NET Main Window.*)]', '', '[NAME:treeViewMenu]', $MenuName)

Func _TreeView_GetAll($title, $text, $classNN, $menu, $collapse = True)
    $sAll = ''
    $hWnd = ControlGetHandle($title, $text, $classNN)
    WinActivate($title)

If $collapse Then _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($hWnd, 0, False) ; Collapse All
    $hItem = $FindTreeElement
    $i = 1

While $hItem <> 0x00000000
        $sItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetTree($hWnd, $hItem)
        $sItemSplit = StringSplit($sItem, "|")
        Local $nOK
        Local $nERR

If $sItemSplit[1] = $menu Then 
            _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($hWnd, $hItem)
            _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem($hWnd, $hItem, "", "", 2)
            Sleep(2000)

;~          ***some other magic***

Else
            ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "------------------------------------------------" & @CRLF)
            ConsoleWrite($MenuName & " test finished." & @CRLF)
            ConsoleWrite("OK: " & $nOK & @CRLF & "ERR: " & $nERR)
            Sleep(500)
            Exit (20)
        EndIf
    WEnd
    Return $sAll
EndFunc

As I observed, if I use SciTE/VSC/compiled .exe, $FindTreeElement's value did not pass from Utils.au3 to test.au3. $FindTreeElement's value is 0x0000000000000000 in test.au3, so the While loop will be skipped.

What am I not noticing? Why is this code working in ISN AIS, and why not working in other Editors / command line?

Hi Vikitorony

Normaly the ISN AutoIt Studio does nothing special about running an .au3 file. However in the ISN you can define a custom AutoIt3.exe, wich will be uses to "run" the script.
You can check the paths in the program settings of the ISN. Maybe the ISN uses a different AutoIt3.exe than your SciTe installation? (Maybe SciTe uses an installed beta version??)

PS: What happen, if your run the .au3 directly from AutoIt3.exe? (Without Scite)

1 hour ago, ISI360 said:

PS: What happen, if your run the .au3 directly from AutoIt3.exe? (Without Scite)

Hi ISI360,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the settings. It seems, that ISN uses the x86 version of AutoIt3.exe.
If I use Run Script (x86), it works great. With the x64 version I have the above mentioned issue.

In SciTE:

>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Testing\Project1\test.au3"

In Visual Studio Code:

>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "c:\Testing\Project1\test.au3"  /errorstdout

I just checked the Task Manager, my .NET application is x86, so now I understand what's the problem with autoit3_x64.exe and x64 compiler.

Thank you for your help.

5 hours ago, Vikitorony said:

I just checked the Task Manager, my .NET application is x86

Yeah that make sense. In a x64 Bit Process, your action will fail.
Glad to hear i could help ;)

Edited by ISI360

• 2 weeks later...

I want to relocate  the ISN AutoIt Studio folder tree to a different drive and different folder. The file Config.ini uses variables named "%MyISNDataDir%" and "%ProjectsDir%". Does anyone know where those variables are defined?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks!

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.12 is now online!

Like everywhere else, the Corona crisis has made my past ISN development quite a mess.
But now I have finally put together a final version.

The special highlight of this version is the final replacement of AutoIt *.exe files in the ISN package.
Everything is now changed to *.a3x files (except the AutoIt_Studio.exe...which is now "only" a launcher for the actual *.a3x and is NOT created with AutoIt anymore (PureBasic).
So the "virus scanner and false positive" topic should be now finally solved! (hopefully)

Have fun with it, and as always: Feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog (translated by google):

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the ISN to crash without warning or error message.
- Fixed graphic bugs (gray area) in the script tree.
- The logos of the plugins were often displayed in the wrong size in the program settings. This is now fixed.
- Error when renaming shortcuts (* .lnk) files in the project tree has been fixed.
- Resize bug with undocked plugins fixed.
- Resize bug with Aero Snap fixed.
- Folders that have already been opened / expanded in the project tree are no longer closed sporadically as soon as the view is updated.
- Fixed a bug where the project tree stopped registering entries with the mouse after several hours.
- Fixed flickering of the menu bar when opening a new file.

[Improvements]
- Due to the persistent virus reports (false positives) from various AV scanners, the following changes are introduced in this version:
  The most important components of the ISN AutoIt Studio are no longer delivered as * .exe, but as * .a3x.
  The ISN AutoIt Studio now contains a separate copy of "AutoIt3.exe" in the "\ Data" folder, which is used to start the ISN Studio itself and various program components.
  There will still be an "Autoit_Studio.exe" in the program directory, but this is NO longer written in AutoIt, but with PureBasic. (False positives shouldn't be an issue here)
  The new "Autoit_Studio.exe" only serves as a "launcher" for Autoit_Studio.a3x and AutoIt3.exe.
  With all of these changes, I hope that the false positive issue will be dealt with for a long time to come.
- Import & export of macros has been improved. It is now possible to export individual macros.
- Reduced "flickering" when changing the window size of the ISN AutoIt Studios main window.
- The "Macros" window has been revised.
- Files & folders with a dot "." are now hidden from the project tree. (Known from the Linux world)
- When renaming files in the project tree, only the file name (without extension) is now selected. Prevents accidental removal of the file extension.
- Improved performance with large scripts.
- The window for ISN variables has been revised. Variables from the selection can now be inserted in any input control via drag and drop.
- The root folder of the currently open project is now symbolized in the project tree with a "Home" icon. (Known from the first ISN versions)
- The function "Jump to function (CTRL + J)" now searches not only the currently opened script, but all files that were added as an include by the main file.

[New Features]
- Added Polish translation (thx to MasterKnack)
- There are two new entries in the context menu of the project tree: "Open new CMD / PowerShell window here"
- There is now a new button in the "Create new macro" window with which the macro can be tested (executed) directly.
- The number of macro slots has been increased from 7 to 10. (Info: The 3 new slots must be added manually to the toolbar in the program settings!)
- Global macros: In addition to the previous project-related macros, there are now cross-project (global) macros that apply to all ISN AutoIt Studio projects.
  These global projects are saved directly in the config.ini of the ISN AutoIt Studio. Global macros are always executed first in the sequence, then the project-related ones.
- The limitation of "One macro per macro slot" has been removed. Several macros can now be assigned to one macro slot. These are then carried out in sequence.
- In the project tree there is now a "Favorites" area at the top. Each file in the project tree can now be marked "as a favorite" in the context menu and can then be found as a link in this new area.
  The favorites area behaves like a normal folder. You can also create subfolders etc. in it. The favorites are created in a subfolder of the project with the name ".Favorites".
  If you wish, this favorite area can be deactivated again in the program settings.
- Two new ISN variables added: %ProjecttreeSelectedFile_Name% & %ProjecttreeSelectedFile_Path%.
  These contain the file name or the file path of the file currently selected in the project tree. (Perfect for macros in the context menu of the project tree!) 

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed a bug with disappearing "Rich Edit" controls in the GUI.
- Made some performance improvements.

-> ISN Command Line Tool: <-
Note: The "ISN AutoIt Studio Command Line Tool" is available for download separately on my homepage from ISN AutoIt Studio Version 1.12! (So it is no longer included in the ISN installation!)
The reason for this is that this tool unfortunately has to remain an .exe file (i.e. it cannot be converted into a * .a3x file). The .exe would again increase the risk of a "false positive" alarm from various AV scanners
and has therefore been removed from the ISN package.

[New Features]
- New parameters for the ISN Command Line Tool have been added. More on this in the help.
- The command line tool can now output the STDOUT stream of the ISN when compiling or testing a project.
- The Command Line Tool now waits for certain commands until they are finished. (e.g. open project)

Edited by ISI360

I was happy with the update, but the previous bugs remained: the most insidious bug — after 5-10 minutes of use, the insert (CTRL+V) begins to double, then triple and more, so until you restart. In this case, the program will definitely crash. Dear, please correct this.

I found 2 problems.

1) If I have a script with a few almost te same line and I'm sellecting 1 on them the other line get also selected and ISN get stuck in something, CPU get to max and the only thing I can do is to kill ISN and restart it, see the screenshot below.
It only happens sometimes and I can't reproduce this problem all the time.
image.thumb.png.5eab2f3bba13d8f45980830bbe2bcf35.png
Line 456 is the one I selected and 434 get also selected and then it all stops.

2) Sometimes when I stop a script ISN did not notice the that the script has stopt and it isn't possible to start the script again, the indicator stays red.
image.png.a179848f6c4122b7fba0b9887daeef78.png

These issue I had in all previous version also, these error are not from the last update.

Edited by nend

5 hours ago, nend said:

Line 456 is the one I selected and 434 get also selected and then it all stops.

2) Sometimes when I stop a script ISN did not notice the that the script has stopt and it isn't possible to start the script again, the indicator stays red.

I have never experienced this. Only the insertion of CTRL+V is constantly multiplied. By the way, the test build that you gave me, it still works more stable than the official one. Yes, sometimes the insert is duplicated, but much less often, while, over time, the bug somehow disappears by itself and then the application works normally.

On 3/27/2021 at 1:23 PM, nend said:

I can't reproduce your problem, have you try'd to delete the entire program and all config and just start from the beginning?

Yes, I removed it repeatedly and installed it again. In addition, I have two computers and this bug appears on both of them.

Edited by musicstashall