WinHttp google login redirect

im making a bot program in a browser game but i use google account in that site so when i login it redirect me to google login

like Login using Facebook,google,yahoo etc.
how can i find the right http header for the login so i can use it in my program to login 

thanks

im new to this kind of programming and im trying to learn but it seems that i cant find anyone with a same problem with me

• Moderators

@Cavro welcome to the forum. You seem to have walked right by the door to our Forum Rules on the way in. I suggest you read them now before posting again, especially the part on game automation, and you will see why this thread is locked. You will not receive any help on this subject. 

During your reading, please also pay attention to this bullet point before you post again:

7. Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above

See you soon with a legitimate question hopefully.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!