need help with a small script

Hi.

what are you trying to automate. I sounds like locking the computer if being unattended for a minute. If so, Strg+Alt+Entf wouldn’t be the best choice because you then have to choose „lock“ from a menu. Locking the pc immediately with WIN+L seems to be better.

What have you tried until now to script? Let’s see.

Conrad

SciTE4AutoIt = 3.7.3.0   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win_10   Build = 19044   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE     H:\...\AutoIt3      H:\...\AutoIt3\Include     (H:\ = Network Drive)

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

• Moderators

@svenjatzu please pay attention to where you post in the future, the Examples forum is not for questions.

Also, as is pointed out above, we work on the "teach a man to fish" motto; we are glad to help you improve your scripts (so please post). This forum is not, however, a place where someone is going to do all the heavy lifting for you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

9 hours ago, Simpel said:

Hi.

what are you trying to automate. I sounds like locking the computer if being unattended for a minute. If so, Strg+Alt+Entf wouldn’t be the best choice because you then have to choose „lock“ from a menu. Locking the pc immediately with WIN+L seems to be better.

What have you tried until now to script? Let’s see.

Conrad

yas right thas it, locking the pc @ work sometimes i forget it and my boss is angry then,

winkey + l

was in hurry this morning.

7 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@svenjatzu please pay attention to where you post in the future, the Examples forum is not for questions.

Also, as is pointed out above, we work on the "teach a man to fish" motto; we are glad to help you improve your scripts (so please post). This forum is not, however, a place where someone is going to do all the heavy lifting for you.

sry i think you remade the forum, cant find anything

• Developers
2 minutes ago, svenjatzu said:

sry i think you remade the forum, cant find anything

It was moved for you to the appropriate forum.... this one! ;)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)