Cannot control the mouse or keyboard in W10 x64

When I try to automate this install program I can not get any of the buttons to click with the "ControlClick" function or any mouse movement to move the mouse to the and click it.  My OS is Windows 10 64Bit.  I have tried both 32bit and 64bit installs of Autoit V3 to no avail.

I could not even get the run command to start the program until I used the variation of the command below in the script.

With the script below the install program starts but will not click the "Next" button no matter what I do.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) ;1=absolute, 0=relative to active window, 2=client

Local $Success

Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'C:\PhoenixPro_Install\RDXUtil\RDX_Tools_setup.exe', "C:\PhoenixPro_Install\RDXUtil", @SW_HIDE )

WinWait("RDX Tools 1.62 - InstallShield Wizard", "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for RDX Tools 1.62")
WinActivate("RDX Tools 1.62 - InstallShield Wizard", "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for RDX Tools 1.62")
ControlClick ("RDX Tools 1.62 - InstallShield Wizard", "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for RDX Tools 1.62", 1639, "left", 1) ;Next Button

please put the code between the code tags <>

use the AU3Info Tool provided and post that data for the button you wish to click

LOL, I would silent install it from command line

Silent installation of RDX utilities on Windows systems

For silent install:

setup.exe /v” /qn”

For silent un-install:

setup.exe /x /v” /qn”

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions