1. Bilgus

Bilgus

• Similar Content

• By vargheseg
      I am new to AutoIT but I do use Sikuli.  Decided to use AutoIT for  this project as all  the required can be created in an .exe file, does not  need Java like Sikuli.
      Also  which can be pushed to tool bar of Windows 10 desktop.
      Our users will interact with a client/server application and normally work on dual screen. The script needs to detect the c/s application from the dual screen,  needs to do three mouse clicks based of image/pixel comparison, will need to wait till the  click object is available and then finally take screen capture  of the top 40 rows  and save the .jpeg file to  windows file share location.
      once the file save is completed,  pop up message - the screen capture is completed. Then the users can do their regular work.
      Potentially  other factor that will play are the screen resolution.
      Can anyone guide me to some relevant scripts already in the forum. In the meantime I am learning  the basics of the  tool.

Appreciate feedback and any help
      George V

• By Rhidlor
      I don't have any experience compiling AutoIt scripts or know of any best practices regarding said scripts so I was wondering, what are some of the options for passing data to complied scripts? Here's an example of what I mean by "option": Writing data to a text file, then running a script which reads the data from that text file.
      Thanks!
      I apologize if this topic is a little lackluster
    • By smud
      Currently, I'm working on a program that will display Dialog boxes with either Yes or No.
      For each dialog, I reward the user with X amount of Credits.
      I'm hoping to output the amount of credits to a cell in a column (there will be 20 different columns).
      It will only post to a row that is equal to today's date (first column). If no row exists yet with the current date, it will start a new row.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you
    • By natedog102
      This small UDF helps you save any text to speech to a .wav file. 
      UDF:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #include-once ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: _TTStoWav() ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2 ; Language ......: English ; Author(s) .....: natedog102 ; Modifiers .....: ; Forum link ....: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191573-tts-text-to-speech-to-wav-file-using-sapi/ ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _TTStoWav ; Description ...: TTS to .wav file using SAPI ; Syntax.........: _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation[, $iRate = 1[, $iVolume = 100]]) ; Parameters ....: $sText - String you want converted to a .wav ; $sLocation - Save location + file name, example: "C:\folder\sample.wav" ; $iRate - TTS speak rate between -10 and 10 ; $iVolume - Volume of the TTS between 0 and 100 ; Return values .: Success - Returns one ; Failure - Returns zero ; Author ........: natedog102 ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _TTStoWav($sText, $sLocation, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100) $oFileStream = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpFileStream") If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oFileStream.Format.Type = 39 $oFileStream.Open($sLocation, 3) $oSpeech = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice') If @error Then Return 0 EndIf $oSpeech.AudioOutputStream = $oFileStream $oSpeech.Rate = $iRate $oSpeech.Volume = $iVolume $oSpeech.Speak($sText, 3) $oSpeech.WaitUntilDone(10000) $oFileStream.Close() Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_TTStoWav And here's example usage:
      _TTStoWav("This is a test", "C:\folder-must-exist\sample2.wav") I have never made a UDF before so I don't know if I coded it correctly or if I followed all the recommended guidelines. Apologies if I haven't.
      DOWNLOAD:
       _TTStoWav.au3
    • By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      in need the path/text present int above shown input box to be copied or retrieved into a variable .. how can i do that?

Thanks