Modifying my login script

for those who play FFXI already know about the annoying login. I wrote an autoit script that works really well. No issues!! However, I decided to make some adjustments, like including the 2step auth, and take out timers and such.

Thats the problem, it uses timers. From various tests after it went public, it works great for some, no issues, others it is too slow, and still others say it is too fast. So I dug it up and went back to work on it to replace timers with other methods.

The only way to works this, without timers, is to do a pixelsearch, unless someone here can come up with a better idea.

Here is a snippet of code that is NOT working, and I tried many ways, but it just doesn't see the color - or something isn't working

-snip-

FORGET that the code is a little sloppy, will clean it up later once I figure how to get this to work right. any suggestions? If you are not sure of the logon used by FFXI you will have a difficult time trying to figure out what I am doing, would be best to view a couple youtube vids to see where this is getting stuck at (it is when the menu comes up to select the final fantasy xi game, in a menu to the left))

I am pretty good with Autoit, have been using it off and on for several years. Usually i don't have an issue. I've used piexelsearch before with great success. but now.. it is not working for me.

Edited by Jos

• Developers

@xra7en,

Welcome (back?) to the AutoIt forum. :) 

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic