Can not click IE with name or id or class or text

thanks you for read my post
and i need ur help
i have html 
<span style="transition:color 250ms; width: 100%; text-align: left; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 500; display: block; white-space: normal; -ms-word-wrap: break-word; box-sizing: border-box; font-size-adjust: inherit; font-stretch: inherit;">Khác</span>

can u help me click this border-box?
thanks all!!!

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Could you please give meaningful titles to your threads? Attracts much more users to read your thread and to help you with your problem ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

.. and don't start firing the same question in PM's to forum members as stated in the forum rules....
For clarity: I am not your BRO !

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

post the whole script. you have given nothing that anyone can help you with. also, you started a new thread for the same issue.

does this example code work for you? trying to determine what your issues are is difficult when you don't post your whole script. this is from Help file and it works fine. Does it work for you? then you can use this as your template to get where you need to be.

Example 1 from help:

; Open a browser with the "form" example, get a reference
; to the submit button by name and "click" it. This technique
; of submitting forms is useful because many forms rely on JavaScript
; code and "onClick" events on their submit button making _IEFormSubmit()
; not perform as expected

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form")
Local $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "submitExample")
_IEAction($oSubmit, "click")
_IELoadWait($oIE)

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

i used select element and this is html i want click 
<div style="background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0); left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%; right: 0px; bottom: 0px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; -ms-user-select: none; transform: none;"><span></span></div>

Local $Forms = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE,'div')
        for $Form in $Forms
            if StringInStr($Form.GetAttribute("style"),'padding: 0px; transition:opacity 500ms, transform 500ms; width: 100%; vertical-align: top; display: flex; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; opacity: 1; -ms-user-select: none; transform: none;')  then
                ;MsgBox(1,'','')
                _IEFormElementSetValue($Form, "Something")
                _IEAction($Form, 'click')
            EndIf
        Next

cant work
someone help me plz!!!
thanks ur help!

nobody is going to do this for you. ;)

look up _IEGetObjById, that example works fine and should be what you want. you need to read the help file more.

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Please don't PM me, prefer to keep this within the forum.

With that being said, please post more html, in our OP you had Khác within the span, but in your other post you had no innertext within the span.  So please post several lines above and several lines below the <span> you wish to click and we might be able to assist with a solution.

• Developers
8 hours ago, Subz said:

Please don't PM me, prefer to keep this within the forum.

@anhoang, I already have told you NOT to PM people before:

On ‎24‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 1:09 AM, Jos said:

.. and don't start firing the same question in PM's to forum members as stated in the forum rules....
For clarity: I am not your BRO !

So consider this your final warning!

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)