How to code this variables?

I would like to know on how to code the variable as shown below

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Original Code

Local $sURL1 = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, 1)
Local $sURL2 = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, 2)
Local $sURL3 = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, 3)
Local $sURL4 = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, 4)
Local $sURL5 = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, 5)

How to simplify above coding using For loop, as shown below: $sURL & $i is not working under AutoIT here.

For $i = 1 to 5
         Local $sURL & $i = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, $i)
         MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "line of the file:" & @CRLF & $sURL & $i)
Next

You could use Assign, but I would use an array.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I didn't test this, but it might work :)  This example uses an array as mentioned by BrewManNH, for indexing.

Local $URL_max = 5
Local $asURL[$URL_max]; Create Array

For $i = 0 to $URL_max - 1
     $asURL[$i] = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, $i)                                          ; Read URL from file
     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "line of the file:" & @CRLF & $asURL[$i] & " " & $i)   ; Display URL stored in $asURL[]
Next
; Display index [0]
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Array index: " & $asURL[0])

Edit: Fixed my variable naming errors.

Edit: Also fixed array range.

Edited by Xandy

6 hours ago, Xandy said:

I didn't test this, but it might work :)  This example uses an array as mentioned by BrewManNH, for indexing.

Local $URL_max = 5
Local $asURL[$URL_max]; Create Array

For $i = 0 to $URL_max - 1
     $asURL[$i] = FileReadLine($hFileOpen, $i)                                          ; Read URL from file
     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "[" & $i + 1 & "] line of the file:" & @CRLF & $asURL[$i])   ; Display URL stored in $asURL
Next
; Display index [0]
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Array index: " & $asURL[0])

Edit: Fixed my variable naming errors.

Edit: Also fixed array range.

Please see following image, when I load the first line of file, it returns nothing, and loading the second line of file should be Line 2, but it return Line 1 instead.

Lines.png

Do you have any suggestions on what wrong it is on reading file?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

Sample_Lines.txt

Edited by oemript