Sign in to follow this  
tintin92

How can I automatically download a list of zip files, like the ones in the quote, using a AutoIt script?

Hello,

How can I automatically download a list of zip files, like the ones in the quote, using a AutoIt script?
Is it possible with AutoIt script?

Tintin92

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By asiawatcher
      hi below i got one script i made which runs audacity starts a recording and ends it at specific times

when i run the script even if it isn't the time to start audacity and sits idle on taskbar the pc fan gets very loud, when i close the script it comes back to normal 

why this happens ? anything wrong with my code ?? cheers
      #include <INet.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <string.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <date.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <INET.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> while 1 if @HOUR = '11' And @MIN = '00' Then  Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) SLEEP(2000) if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf      Send("r") ;;KREVATI Sleep(1000 * 60) endif if @HOUR = '23' And @MIN = '00' Then  if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf Send("s") Sleep(1000 * 60) EndIf wend  
    • By UEZ
      This project has been discontinued!

Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from cannot be downloaded although they are visible on the web site!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.5 build 2020-07-04 beta.7z  (1509 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • By obiwanceleri
      Good evening! 
      I know this has been done to death in many programming languages and probably even in AutoIt. 
      But couldn't help myself and as a learning challenge I wrote "yet another converter" LOL
      I need your help to test it and show me "the error of my ways" but in a nutshell here's what it can do already (taken from my source file) :
      Converts all zip files recursively into a 7Zip file, with max compression REQUIRES AUTOIT Version 3.3.14.5 + Exact copy with attributes and folder structure + Extensive error checking, including files blocked by anti-virus (by file count) + Can stop process and restart later with the use of a log file + Can pause process (but in between compressing / extracting files) + Creates a .CSV file that can be used to check on compression ratios + Dynamic GUI that enables user to see console while 7zip is working + Gui can be stretched horizontally for long filenames + Up to 5 retries while transfering compressed files + Checks free space (at startup) to make sure you don't kill your OS LOL + Have converted 10,000+ files with no issues in file integrity. + Open to suggestions and program free to modify to your liking + Will eventually be fully modular and configurable (if there is interest for this) + Exit codes so you can have an idea where program went wrong (if it did) + Fully commented so users can tinker away. - Cannot save archive comments. - Not FULLY tested yet, do not use on .zip files that have no backups The program also has a very minimal GUI that can be stretched. Not a huge fan of million-button interfaces.
      I also assume some people running this program will have a 1024x768 monitor so the GUI is made accordingly.
      There is no way I am keeping this script for myself. If this is useful to anybody, feel free to use it and modify it. All I ask is you credit me (as I will credit those who contribute).
      Now here's the issues that are left to fix. Any help is greatly appreciated and I will add your name in the credits if you so wish.
      - For some reason while compression is under way, all my current explorer windows flicker; notably the cut-and-paste part. I can't seem to narrow it down. 
      - Also context menu is closed in explorer every time program compresses / extracts a new file
      - I've added support for retries if, for some reason, AutoIt can't move the converted file. This happened once after 5000-6000 conversions. Now that I've programmed the retries, the process is somewhat slower. It shouldn't affect speed though.  
      - After compressing 10,000+ files (Yes I have that many zip files! Think Mame) I've had a system meltdown. There's a leak somewhere. Am I supposed to close something and I'm not? I've added _IsPressed() lately so closing that .DLL is not the cause of this leak. 
      - Subtracting one array from another was a tricky thing to program (happens when user stops and restarts process), if you can think of a faster way I'm all in.
      Obviously if you find bugs or have suggestions, I'm all ears. 
      Changelog is included in the source file, including credits.
      PLEASE DON'T CONVERT ALL YOUR FILES YET. It's not fully tested (well I tested it but I need others to test too).

Obiwanceleri
      Zip27z_102.au3
    • By mdwerne
      Hello,
      Before Broadcom took over Symantec, I was able to use the following code as the base to scrape daily definition downloads from the web. Since the pages were moved over to the Broadcom web servers, I get a page full of what I believe may be JavaScript instead of the fully rendered page that lies behind it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can read the full rendered webpage using AutoIt?
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE_DEFS = _IECreate("https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", 0, 0, 1, 1) $sString_DEFS = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_DEFS) MsgBox(0, "https://www.broadcom.com/support/security-center/definitions/download/detail?gid=sep14", $sString_DEFS) The above code will show the JavaScript, but if you go to the URL in a browser that has JavaScript enabled, you will see the fully rendered page that I would like to access. I hope my question makes sense, and I would appreciate any suggestions to get this working again.
      All the best,
      -Mike
    • By Exit
      For my next project I would like to send files with "alternate data streams" by email in ZIP format.
      I can not use any external program like 7-Zip or WinRAR. (They would fit😥)
      Who knows how to create a ZIP file with "alternate data streams" included with the Powershell command "Compress-Archive"? 
      Here a test script:  (save as "ADSTester.cmd")
      @rem Try to create a zip file with alternate data streams (ADS) included @rem Housekeeping @cls @del ADSTester.zip >nul: @RD /S /Q Extracted >nul: @del ADSTester.txt >nul: @rem End of Housekeeping echo This is the ADSTester.txt file >ADSTester.txt echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part1 file >ADSTester.txt:Part1 echo This is the ADSTester.txt:Part2 file >ADSTester.txt:Part2 dir /r ADSTester.txt @rem See the 3 files @rem **************************************************************** @rem **************************************************************** @rem Please alter the next lines to include the alternate data streams. powershell Compress-Archive -Path .\ADSTester.txt -Update -DestinationPath ADSTester.zip powershell Expand-Archive -Path ADSTester.zip -DestinationPath .\Extracted\ dir /r Extracted\ADSTester.txt @rem Only one file left :-( pause