Can't click on an image or link

Hello,

I'm having an issue on the _IEImgClick function. It basically opens a specified webpage and should click on the image. However, I'm having an error upon running the code.

IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEImgClick, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch

Below is my current code at the moment.

; Click on IMG by src sub-string

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("basic")
_IEImgClick($oIE, "autoit_6_240x100.jpg", "src")

_IEQuit($oIE)

It is an example from the AutoIT help file, I'm not sure why it is stating that error tho as it should be fine. Any of you came up with a solution to this? Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

The example is no longer correct. Change the name of the image to "logo_autoit_210x72.png".

P.S. You could have figured this out yourself by examining the web page's source code.

My bad, I was under the impression that the help file won't be providing incorrect examples so I eliminated that possibility first. Lesson learned tho. Thank you!

• Moderators

@Eminence we do our best to keep up with the help file, but as AutoIt is always growing and changing sometimes things slip through. We'll get it fixed.

BTW, this:

1 hour ago, Danp2 said:

P.S. You could have figured this out yourself by examining the web page's source code.

was completely unnecessary, especially directed at someone new.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!