_GDIPlus_ImageClone() missing from 3.3.14.5 ?

I find _GDIPlus_ImageClone in the Help, but neither in SciTe auto-complete nor in GDIPlus.au3

Shoud this be reported in Trac?

By searching the forum (and changing the name of the first arguement ot DLLCall, the code appears to be:

Func _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCloneImage", "handle", $hImage, "int*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    Return $aResult[2]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageClone

Edited by c.haslam
Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

• Moderators

c.haslam,

That function is in my copy of v3.3.14.5 GDIPlus.au3 at line #2359. I agree it is not in the SciTE autocomplete list, so you might want to open a ticket for that.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

It is in my setup so that means that the AutoIt3 installer properly delivered the appropriate au3.api file as it is located on line 1028. 
Wondering why you guys don't have it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I got it incl. auto complete, too.

v3.3.14.5: GDIPlus.au3 (line 2359)

Func _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCloneImage", "handle", $hImage, "handle*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], 0)
    Return $aResult[2]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageClone

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

My error: it appears to be missing from 3.3.15.0, but is in my 3.3.14.5.

I am debugging using my cDebug.au3 which requires 3.3.15.0 (because it does maps). There  is no warning about "use maps at your own risk" in 3.3.15.0 so I went ahead and incorporated reporting maps into my cDebug.au3.  From Melb23, I understand that there will be a warning about maps being experimental in 3.3.15.1.

Perhaps I am going to have to create a stream of cDebug.au3 without maps.

Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

• Moderators

Jos,

If it is missing in 3.3.15.# then it might well explain why my SciTE installation is missing it - I installed the (limited-availability, so others please do not ask) pre-release 3.3.15.1 after the 3.3.14.5 release and so presumably overwrote the release files.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

@Melba23,

Yeap, that will do it as the AutoIt3 installer will always update the current files and deliver a copy in de C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs tree. 

Don't remember why I removed that option from SciTEConfig back in 2012, which allowed  you to swap between Beta and Production definition files from SciTEConfig.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have added a cDebug no maps.au3 stream. Because cDebug is very modular, I could remove the maps stuff with a few #CS .. $CE blocks.

cDebug seems to be pretty bug free, so I should not get confused between the two streams.

Spoiler