_GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList() in 3.3.14.5

I have a strange symptom of a problem somewhere in my code, or in a UDF: when I add code to get all properties of a GDI+ image to a 6000-line script,  the variable type of a parameter is reported as a pointer when the caller clearly has this argument as a string. If I comment out my code that gets the properties, the function properly sees the parameter as a string.

[Edit: The reporting as a pointer and getting image properties are miles apart, both in where they are in the script code and in where they are run.]

At this point, I am looking for clues as to why this is happening, so the hunt is on!

I have noticed one odd thing, in _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList() I see a line that begins Local $sPropertyTagInfo = . This "line" is split into 2 lines. SCiTE shows that the first line is 2454 characters and the second 2400. Adding these numbers I get 4854 characters.

But the Help for AutoIt3 Limits/defaults says that MAXLINESIZE, Maximum size for a line of script, is 4096 characters.

The line would exceed the limit if AutoIt considers the subject line to be 1 line and not 2 lines.

My question: is this line legal? Is buffer overun possible?

Edited by c.haslam
Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard