Logout current user

Just as the title says.
Had no choice but to move to windows 10, I set up multiple users locally (without MS account) and it automatically logs into my account. I tried to find a way to stop it from doing that, but every result in google fails.
I am hoping that I can force logout with Autoit if no other solution exists.
Any ideas?

Thank you all for your time.

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Hello,

not sure, how Windows 10 behaves, but up to Windows 7, for boxes with Autologon enabled, you could do a "regular logoff" (without immediate autologin happening again), when you held down the CTLR ley, when clicken Start --> logoff.

If CTRL fails, pls try SHIFT, I'm not really sure, didn't use it for a long time.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

Sorry, I should have been more descriptive.
We got a new computer. It came with windows 10. It fell upon me to set it up.
I did not want this machine to be dependent on an internet connection to be able to logon, so I set up all accounts locally. (Meaning without an MS account)
My account was the first one set up.

The machine automatically logs into the last account that was on.
(None of the accounts have passwords.)
That is the thing that I want to stop.

After google being of little help, I figured I could force account logoff using Autoit.
@Subz & @Earthshine
I have seen and tried both of your suggestions. They did not work.

Spoiler

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, JohnOne said:

would it not be easier to just use passwords?

At this point, I am inclined to agree.
Thanks everyone for your time!

Spoiler

On 4/17/2018 at 3:12 PM, JohnOne said:

This might seem like a stupid question, but did you try...

ShutDown()

Not a dumb question actually.
See, I had totally forgotten that the Shutdown function has a logoff code, because my brain likes to take memories/information and run off with them like a giddy child.

Spoiler