1. SkysLastChance

SkysLastChance

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bhooshan
      I need to mute an ongoing call on Microsoft teams without activating the window. Teams allows us to mute using shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+m but only when the window is active.
      # Used set option as ongoing call can be with any person which leads to change in Title Name.
      AutoItSetOption ( "WinTitleMatchMode", 2 ) 
      # I am not clear with the control ID which will be good to use here and also the key combination of ^M       
      ControlSend ( "Microsoft Teams", "", "[CLASS:Intermediate D3D Window; INSTANCE:1]", "{ctrl down}")

Can anyone help...!!! 

• By Fadi
      Hi i'm trying to create a ClipPut with differents font size and font and then paste it into word document.
      I know in Word document, i can send("^+P") and change the font size, but it's not then best way to do if i have to change the font and size many time in the document.
          ShellExecute("ReportTemplate.doc")
          WinActivate("ReportTemplate.doc [Compatibility Mode] - Word")
          WinWaitActive("ReportTemplate.doc [Compatibility Mode] - Word")
          Sleep (1000)
          ClipPut("Underline Size 16: " & "Bold size 12" & "Normcal size 11")
          Send("^v")
      Any idea?

• By diff
      Hello,
      still learning and trying to understand AutoIT but having problem in filling my PDF file.

So my code looks like similar to this:
      Global $1 = "text text 44444444" Global $2 = "texting2 texting2" Global $3 = "newtext3 next3" ShellExecute ("C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\myPDF.pdf") WinWaitActive("MyPDF.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC") Send ("{TAB}") ClipPut($1) Send ("^v") Send ("{TAB 3}") ClipPut($2) Send("^v") Send ("{TAB}") ClipPut($3) Send("^v") So its fill my PDF form, the first field looks good, the code add the text text 4444, then second should be $2 with texting2 texting2 but for some reason the code uses for second and third field after TAB only variable $3.
      So, I receive in $2 and $3 for some reason same newtext3 next3 in both, why its skipping the variable $2? Maybe there also much better solution for instant text? Because Send writes with delay by letters which I don't like.
      Thanks!
    • By AZJIO
      My Notepad v0.4 (En, Ru)

Black theme

My_Notepad.7z (560kb sources + EXE)

I wanted to make an example for the help file. But I could not stop, and made more complicated.
    • By SkysLastChance
      What am I doing wrong here. 
      I am trying to get a list of names in the clip that look like
      Bob
      Greg
      James
      Kevin
      Etc...
      I have tried
      ClipPut("Bob" & @CRLF & "Greg" & @CRLF & "James" & @CRLF & "Kevin" & @CRLF & "Tim" & @CRLF & "Kelly" & @CRLF & _ "Susan"_& @CRLF & "Bill" & @CRLF & "Maggie" & @CRLF & "Amanda" & @CRLF & "Matt" & @CRLF & "Robert" & @CRLF & "Sara" & @CRLF & _ "Zach" & @CRLF) and
      ClipPut("Bob" & @CRLF & "Greg" & @CRLF & "James" & @CRLF & "Kevin" & @CRLF & "Tim" & @CRLF & "Kelly" & @CRLF & _ & "Susan"_& @CRLF & "Bill" & @CRLF & "Maggie" & @CRLF & "Amanda" & @CRLF & "Matt" & @CRLF & "Robert" & @CRLF & "Sara" & @CRLF & _ & "Zach" & @CRLF)