Activate Excel Popup Window

Hey guys, 

what I am trying to do is active the Excel Popup window, type in ID and password, scroll down to the end and click a button named "Log in". Any ideas about how I can do that? Thank you so much!

below is the screenshot of the popup window. I grey out some parts to hide the company information.

Untitled.png

I can't help with the specifics because I do not have excel at home, but you can press ALT while focused on that ribbon, and see the key commands to open the window.  That's easy to automate with:

ControlSend

You can also add it to your toolbar shortcuts (you see those at the top left of the window with the quick buttons to save, redo, undo)...those are then Alt+n (example, save would be alt + 1) to activate.

The window looks like it might be an embedded browser, but you would need to use the spytool to verify that...you can the use the _IE* functions to add in the user password.

_IEAttach with option embedded to get the dom object.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.