Editing a page with firefox <FF.Au3>

Hello,

I have used the FF.Au3 quite alot in the past and never had much issues until now. Though I'm doing something with it I haven't done before.

So I'm trying to change the style of a button used on a internet page (Its a work page ran behind VPN with authentication. so i cannot share the page itself, as it wouldn't open for you). Seems Fairly simple.

I can manually do this by looking at the html and changing this:

"<button type="submit" value="Investigate" id="investigateBatch" localizer-text="GSR_Investigate_Batch_Button">Investigate Batch</button>"

To this: 

"<button type="submit" value="Investigate" id="investigateBatch" localizer-text="GSR_Investigate_Batch_Button" style="float: right; color: red; margin-right: 120px;" >Investigate Batch</button>"

Works perfect when done like this. But my issue is with Autoit. I tried using methods mentioned on this forum which involve Grabbing the entire page, searching the string and making the change, to then writing the HTML back to the page. Basically i had many many issues along the way, but found a way to make it work although now the button itself no longer works. The page is all messed up and won't load further ones. This page uses alot of javascript and other scripts to generate the content as it loads. I have even tried just downloading the entire html page, saving to a text file. Then manually copy and pasting this onto the html of the same page. With 0 changes, and this also breaks the button. So it seems i cannot re-write the entire html or just the <body> otherwise it breaks.

I would ideally like to just edit the button HTML itself, and not have to re-write the whole page. Is this possible to do pleasE?

Here is what i have so far:

#include <FF.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "On_Exit")
HotKeySet("{F1}", "start")

while 1
   sleep(50)
WEnd

func Start()
If _FFConnect(Default, default, 3000) Then
; MsgBox("", "Connected to FF", "Connected to FFted", "conencted")
ToolTip("Connected")
sleep(200)
ToolTip("")
Else
MsgBox(64, "", "Cannot Connect" & @LF & "Ensure Moz Repl Extention is installed" & @lf & "Ensure Moz Repl is started (Alt + T) then restart" )
Exit
EndIf

$sHTML = _FFReadHTML("body")
FileWrite("test.txt", $sHTML)

;$a = StringInStr($sHTML,'<button type="submit" value="Investigate" id="investigateBatch" localizer-text="GSR_Investigate_Batch_Button">Investigate Batch</button>')
;$b = StringReplace($sHTML,$a,'<button type="submit" value="Investigate" id="investigateBatch" localizer-text="GSR_Investigate_Batch_Button" style="float: right; color: red; margin-right: 120px;" >Investigate Batch</button>')

;Local $replacedVersion = StringReplace ($b, @CR, "")
;$replacedVersion = StringReplace ($replacedVersion, @LF, "")
;$replacedVersion = StringReplace ($replacedVersion, @TAB, "")
;$replacedVersion = StringReplace ($replacedVersion, "'", "''")

;_FFWriteHTML($replacedVersion, "body")

EndFunc

func On_Exit()
   Exit
EndFunc

Edited by Clerythecleric