a script that allows mousehold or keep mouseclicking

mnemonic

Hi, I'm pretty new to autoit and this might be easy for all the experts here.

I would like to do a script that keep holding down the left mouse key, or if that isnt possible keep clicking it indefinitely.

Its also important that it doesnt click any specific x'y cordinates because I have to be able to move the mouse around while this script is in process holding down the mouse button.

The script is for a software (game) where you have to constantly hold down the mouse key and it gets tiresome and very unergonomic after a while.

I would really appreciate any input how to make a script like this. Thank you. :P

Hi, I'm pretty new to autoit and this might be easy for all the experts here.

I would like to do a script that keep holding down the left mouse key, or if that isnt possible keep clicking it indefinitely.

Its also important that it doesnt click any specific x'y cordinates because I have to be able to move the mouse around while this script is in process holding down the mouse button.

The script is for a software (game) where you have to constantly hold down the mouse key and it gets tiresome and very unergonomic after a while.

I would really appreciate any input how to make a script like this. Thank you. :P

If you are new to AutoIt it may be best to use Version 3 which has lots more functions. If you decide to use Version 3 the command you should look for in the help file is MouseDown.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother