1. Somerset

Somerset

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I've been developing a artificial intelligence.

My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
      What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
      as a identifier

example: Steve Jobs

then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop

example: Do/Know/You/Who/Steve/Jobs

Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.

1-Steve jobs was a known person
              2-Do you know who barack obama is?
              3-Do you know Steve jobs?
              4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
              5-How much money steve jobs had

Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
              (Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.

Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.

If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
      I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.

I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
      I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
      Any help is hugely appreciated.

• By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I was studying about algorithms of machine learning and artificial intelligence inner systems, in specific, i would like to create a similar system like AIML and A.L.I.C.E., but in AU3.

I can re-create pretty much all the functions in AIML by myself, except for "any (*)", which is really useful for pattern detection.

Example:

How i could re-create it in Au3?

Any help is really appreciated!
    • By DynamicRookie
      Hey There!

So, what i need to do is an app that can read text in a image (I.e. a png that has text saying "This is a png" and return the text to a variable)
      I'm pretty much a newbie on AutoIt, my purpose is doing that but i don't know any function that can

Any help is much appreciated
    • By kjsisco
      This algorithm is loosely based on the Approximate Counting algorithm.  After the user is prompted for a starting number, a "virtual coin flip" is performed.  The numbers are then put in order from least to greatest.  This is great for sorting.

SmartCounting.au3