click on Document List in SAP Businessobject Infoview

Hi,

I am not able to click on Document List in SAP Businessobject Infoview page that takes me to Public folder page.

Below is the HTML page.

<SPAN id=IconImg_Txt_btnListing class=iconText style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Document List</SPAN>

Please let me know how to achieve.SAP.png.7f912bc701646014385bf3d3c2e5be21.png

• Moderators

#1, moved to the appropriate forum, as the DEV forum very clearly states:

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use AutoIt General Help and Support

#2, How about showing what you have tried on your own?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi,

I am not able to click on Document List in SAP Businessobject Infoview page that takes me to Public folder page.

Below is the HTML page.

<SPAN id=IconImg_Txt_btnListing class=iconText style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Document List</SPAN>

Please let me know how to achieve.SAP.png.7f912bc701646014385bf3d3c2e5be21.png

$oAs = _IETagnameGetCollection($oIE, "span")
for $oA in $oAs
If StringInStr($oA.outertext, "Document List") Then
_IEAction($oA, "click")
EndIf
Next

I tried even with IELinkclickbytext but no result.

Local $oElements = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "SPAN")

For $oElement In $oElements
    If $oElement.ClassName = "iconText" And $oElement.outerText = "Document List" Then
       _IEAction($oElement, "click")
       EndIf
    Next

tried this too but not clicking on document list

@MRAJ It doesn't help move the discussion forward when you respond and state "It doesn't work." If you want help in solving your issue, then you need to provide further details.

For example, what results do you get in the Output panel when you run the above code in Scite? Please post that information here.

P.S. My best guess is that the element is being clicked. However, there is likely an event attached to the element that isn't being triggered by the standard _IE functions and this will take some "special handling" to make it work as desired.

When i am running the script..it will login and SAP page will come where i have to click on document list..but it is not showing any output..the page remain same and it stops..

Below is my script:

Local $oIE = _IECreate($URL,0,1)
Local $email = "XX"
Local $password = "yy"
Sleep(2000)

Local $hWnd = WinWait("InfoView - Internet Explorer","",5)

Sleep(2000)

ControlClick($hWnd, "InfoView - Internet Explorer", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]")

Sleep(2000)

Send("{TAB}{TAB}XX{TAB}yy{ENTER}")

Sleep(5000)

Local $hWnd = WinWait("SAP BusinessObjects InfoView - Internet Explorer","",5)
WinActivate($hWnd)

Sleep(2000)

$oSpan = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "IconImg_Txt_btnListing")
_IEAction($oSpan, "click")

You mean to say after compiling down below where it shows  any compilation error..is that what you mean by Output panel or any other place as i am not aware of that.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Desktop\BusinessObjects31.au3"    
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (IconImg_Txt_btnListing)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEAction(click), $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (ListingURE_listColumn_9_0_3)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEAction(click), $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
>Exit code: 0    Time: 53.97

@MRAJ  This information is important to solving the problem at hand. Next time, please include it in your initial post. ^_^

The call to _IEGetObjById is returning an error ($_IESTATUS_NoMatch). You will need to figure out why this is occurring. A couple of questions --

• Does this application running directly in the IE browser? I ask this because your use of WinWait, ControlClick, Send, etc is atypical when dealing with a browser window
  • Does the webpage use frames?