For line go up and down

• Moderators

Marco105,

Welcome to the AutoIt forums.

What sort of line do you want to move? Is it in an edit control, a ListView, a web browser?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

It would really help when you try to give complete information when asking a question! ;)
What patch are you talking about? Is it a LUA function?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Nice...

19 minutes ago, Jos said:

It would really help when you try to give complete information when asking a question! ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think I have ask sth disturbing. Maybe a complement is necessary... I try to use Autoit GUI framework for W7 64 to make an interface, but the Editor don't have 'move line' up or dwn which is very usefull for writing code. I just try to know if it's possible to have it. Autoit rely to SciTE editor and I look in the original apps to find what I need, Notepad implement it, so why not in Autoit ?

• Moderators

Marco105,

Please provide a link to this "Move Selection.patch" code - then we can take a look and see exactly what you are talking about. If you do not give us all the information, how on earth do you expect us to be able to help you?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

Ok, now we know what you are talking about, so no: You did not ask anything disturbing but simply expected us to answer a question without providing any information about the details. ;)

Looking at the thread it seems this functionality was turned down by Neil and he basically told the requester to use the MoveLines.lua function provided by the SciTE-ru project. I believe this SciTE-ru project has since stopped the activities so have no idea whether this anywhere available and still working with the current version of SciTE.

I simply use Ctrl+Del and Shift+Ins to move lines so am not sure how this is a value?

To answer you initial question: Yes it would require a recompile when the posted modification was to be applied.
There is no need to recompile when the MoveLines.lua was to be implemented. 

Jos  

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I do see they did implement this function and that is available in the current SciTE version:

https://sourceforge.net/p/scintilla/feature-requests/813/

• #SCI_MOVESELECTEDLINESUP
  • #SCI_MOVESELECTEDLINESDOWN

Maybe that is something to check out how that works.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok, I can use simply the lua to implement it !

It's really nice if I could find info to make that.

I find Options 'Open User/Global/Local properties' matbe I use this at the end of process to make a shortcut ?

Or lua is enought for doing everything ?

• Developers

There is no need for LUA! It actually already seems to be working fine. (Learn something new every day! :))
Just add these first 2 lines to your sciteuser.properties:

# User defined key commands
user.shortcuts=\
Alt+Up|SCI_MOVESELECTEDLINESUP|\
Alt+Down|SCI_MOVESELECTEDLINESDOWN|\
Ctrl+Shift+V|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\
Ctrl+PageUp|IDM_PREVFILE|\
Ctrl+PageDown|IDM_NEXTFILE|\
KeypadPlus|IDM_EXPAND|\
KeypadMinus|IDM_BLOCK_COMMENT|\
Ctrl+F1|IDM_HELP_SCITE|

Now select the lines and hit SHift+UpArrow or DownArrow to shift the lines.
EDIT: SciTE needs a restart first for this to work !

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I try it, I wasn't know the exact term for MOVESELECTEDLINE so now I have it !

But unfortunaly that don't works !

Where are installed User properties? I'm on W7 and look in appdata, there is just an empty  folder for AutoIT...

• Developers

In SciTE's Menu bar Select: Options / Open User Options FIle.

This will open the SciTEUSer.properties file in which you cut&paste the shown lines or update them in case you already have a line with:

user.shortcuts=

Then restart SciTE and you should be in business.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

By the way: You do need to have the separate Full version of SciTE4Autoit3 installed for this to work properly!

Jos  

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.