hide autoit scripts

hi everyone, i play this game called diablo 2...but u dont need to know ne thing bout diablo to help me out here....in the game, they put up a new security system called "warden" thats scans processes, window titles, etc every 15 seconds...knowing this, i compiled my scripts b4 i ran them if i was on diablo 2....because wen u execute uncompiled scripts, it shows "Autoit3.exe" in the processes list.....so all i want to know is all the security measures i can take to make my scripts undetectable to "warden"...this is not an evil thing, so please help me out....thank you all.......btw i also read sumwhere u can do "WinSetTitle(im not sure if thats the rite name)" to change ur scripts....but u dont use a window wen u run auto it scripts....is there like an invisible window "warden" might detect that opens every time u run auto it scripts??? ok well please help me out and tell me all the ways to make my scripts undetectable to "warden"

thank you

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

PER faq'S

14. How can I make sure only one copy of my script is run?

The easiest way is to rename the title of the hidden AutoIt window when your script first starts. Then in the same script check for that window title existing - if it does then another copy of the script is running.

; Place at the top of your script

$g_szVersion = "My Script 1.1"

If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit ; It's already running

AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

; Rest of your script goes here

So... you can use this to change the "hidden" window's name that is created when you run your compiled program

8)

NEWHeader1.png

so ur telling me an invisible window does pop up each time u run scripts??? and also, wat part tells me how i can change window titles??? does the part "$g_szVersion = "My Script 1.1" change the invisible window's title???

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

1 yes

an invisable "Autoit window" does exist when you run a script/program

2 does this ( $g_szVersion = "My Script 1.1" ) change the window title

No... it creates the $variable name

that is the name you want to change the hidden title to

this part

AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

is what actually changes the name

the whole script i showed you

A makes a variable ( for the title name you want)

B checks if that window exists

C if it does... the program exits

D if it does not ... it changes the name

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

thank you valuator...i hope i dont get banned since i ran lots of scripts....ok if ne one else can tell me other security measures i can take to made my scripts undetectable....sumthing i can do that distinguishes autoit scripts...so it seems like a normal program to "warden"......btw valuator u help lots of ppl b4 i do, nice job...each post has u on it, dammit i wanna help ppl b4 u do!!!! lol u just helped me too, thanks dude