old folder in folder how to remove?

hi guys  i have this  scenario i have a folder  inside of them i have  3  folder i want erase the  first old folder , how  is possible do that ?

i create this script but sometime work and often dont work

Func _3FolderMaximum($Path)

Local $FileList = _FileListToArray($Path, "*.*", 2)
    If @error = 1 Then
        MsgBox(0, "", "No Folders Found.")
        Exit
    EndIf
    If @error = 4 Then
        MsgBox(0, "", "No Files Found.")
        Exit
    EndIf
    _ArrayDisplay($FileList)

If IsArray($FileList) Then
        If ($FileList[0]) = 3 Then

Local $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($Path & "\*.*")
            Local $sFileName = FileFindNextFile($hSearch)
            MsgBox(0, '', $sFileName)
            DirRemove($Path & "\" & $sFileName, 1)

EndIf
    EndIf
FileClose($hSearch)
EndFunc   ;==>_3FolderMaximum

some one can help me??

thankz

Use _FileListToArrayRec to look at the folder and its sub-folders.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

i dont think for my case  is  good  i dont  want  look  inside sub sub folder ,  i  want  controll   if exist in  a folder,.....     3  folder, if  yes  , i  must  erase  the  1 oldest  of  3  forlder

for me  a problem is not  sorting  folder or  file , but  compare  3  folder date 

Edited by faustf

• Moderators

as usual, @faustf how about actually doing some reading in the help file and trying out the example?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

i try to run  example  but i think not  work correctly i save the example in oter folder inside of them i have many file  the  first  start  with _A  but  when i run script  it  start of  B letter o_O

questions the  function  _Date_Time_CompareFileTime in example have this part o code

; Compare FAT Dates/Times
    $tFileTime1 = _Date_Time_DOSDateTimeToFileTime(0x3621, 0x11EF) ; 01/01/2007 02:15:30
    $tFileTime2 = _Date_Time_DOSDateTimeToFileTime(0x379F, 0x944A) ; 12/31/2007 18:34:20

how is  possible to convert a date in  0x3621, 0x11EF ???

thankz