faustf

dont work run o_O

faustf

hi guys i try to run a robocopy command  by runwait but not  do nothing  and  not  have  error O_ O

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=3
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=n
#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#RequireAdmin
#include <Array.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
#include <FileConstants.au3>
#include <Process.au3>

MsgBox(0,'', @SystemDir &'\robocopy.exe C:\temp\freezer_shadowcopy\Users\SviluppoGest\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird  \\192.168.0.40\e-Office\dacancellare\pino /E /A-:R  /LOG:C:\Users\SviluppoGest\Desktop\backupmano.txt')
RunWait(@ComSpec & '/c robocopy C:\temp\freezer_shadowcopy\Users\SviluppoGest\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird  \\192.168.0.40\e-Office\dacancellare\pino /E /A-:R  /LOG:C:\Users\SviluppoGest\Desktop\backupmano.txt' )

some one can help me ??

thankz

Earthshine

Do you even know how to use robocopy? Get that working first

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

faustf

with run and  compleatly path  work good , but  how  is possible wait?

is  first time  i use robocopy

Jos

There is NO space before the /c !

Start with /k when you want to debug the commandline since that leave the window open to be able to read any errors.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

JLogan3o13

@faustf have you ever noticed that every single thread you post comes down to Read the Help File for that Function?! Maybe try doing that first...

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

tonycst
4 hours ago, faustf said:

but  i do first :'(

Dont feel bad friend. Remember when you were little child,  your parents would make you do something you didnt like even thou it was good for you ?
Kinda hard to do it even after you grow up and realize how good it actually is isnt it ?
Same thing with JLogan3o13. He gives you great advice, but because of the way he does it, it makes your mind reject any helpful information from help file because you look at it with a negative mind set caused by him shoving it up your butt rather the trying to help.

It took me years or recovery from lessons like that, but now i find autoit help file best help file that exists in the universe. For that, i am thankful to people worked their asses off to make it. Soon, you will too. Dont give up.

JLogan3o13
4 minutes ago, tonycst said:

Same thing with JLogan3o13. He gives you great advice, but because of the way he does it, it makes your mind reject any helpful information from help file because you look at it with a negative mind set caused by him shoving it up your butt rather the trying to help

You have already been told, rather directly, by two Mods that you are becoming a nuisance - which is something usually not tolerated for long on this forum. And rather than modifying your behavior, you decide to step into a thread and pick a fight with the only Mod whose list you weren't already on (and arguably the least patient of the three). If you wanted to no longer be part of this forum, there are easier ways to do so.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

faustf

yea  ,i know

i never  fu...  give up  Broo

but  the  now  the  question is  Rick Astley  where is ?? :D

Jos
10 hours ago, faustf said:

thankz @Jos i will try

Guess we're done here too since you've had 10 hours to try and no response to that.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos

Guess it wasn't tested yet ......    and I am not going to provide support in PM when I close a thread!
So it is open again so you can post it here and lets keep it on topic.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.