Is there ImageSearch without DLL ?

This link  HERE

has imagesearch function that works and i think its great and all but it uses dll file thats not part of the OS.

I personally have no problem with it but some antivirus programs and who know what else may find it suspicious and trigger unwanted alarms etc.

This link HERE
has dead download link so i dont even know what am dealing with. Not to mention i cant even reply saying "link is dead" without getting in trouble.

So my question is: Is there any image search UDF that uses build in functions or some API's perhaps, but nothing external besides what the default Windows installation offers ?

Thanks !

Edited by tonycst

• Moderators

tonycst,

You were asked by all 3 Mods yesterday to change your attitude - furthermore I explained our thoughts on how we prefer you to deal with questions in "old" threads rather than necro-posting. And then today I log in and find this:

Not to mention i cant even reply saying "link is dead" without getting in trouble.

So how about taking a week off to rethink how you want to interact on these forums? If and when you return, please make more of an effort to post in a more agreeable manner, or you may find that you cannot do so at all.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area