1. Earthshine

Earthshine

• Similar Content

• By jresine
      Hello, is it possible to know via a script or command, to have the percentage of disk usage of a process? thank you in advance.
      ps: see image

• By Dwalfware
      HI
      Another head scratched
      Anyone solve how to get the IPV6 from WMI?
      I followed the usual SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE NetConnectionID='" & GUICtrlRead($cboAdapters) & "'
      get the index 
      port it to 
      Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 )
      All i can see is IPv4 addresses
      My question is is there another place the IPv6 information is hiding? I configured my LAN with IPV6 and my wireless with IPv4 so I can see what shows.
      Thanks in Advance.
      PS. I did try google

• By Dwalfware
      Hi Folks
      Can not get my head around this one.
      This function gets the DNS object s
      If you have two DNS entries fine. but if you have only one! Trouble
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[0] = Primary DNS
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] = Secondry DNS not always there. I need a way to return 0 if not there or the IP if its there.
      Or is there a way to tell how many objects there are in the "[?]"
      I'm terrible at WMI errors, thanks for help in advance.
      Func _GETcurrentNICinfo2() $oErrors = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Error_Handle") Local $DnsSecondry Local $objWMIService = ObjGet( "winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2" ) Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT DNSServerSearchOrder FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 ) If @error Then Return 0 If NOT IsObj($query) Then Return 0 Else For $objItem In $query Return $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] next Endif EndFunc  
    • By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      Here's a really simple question. 
      I ran the code from the helpfile under: _SQLite_Open

Issue is I end up with an error message: SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded!
      I placed the *.dll in the include folder, but still nothing. 

Where must this file be placed.

• By leomoon
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting information from Win32_Processor:
      https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/CIMWin32Prov/win32-processor
      How does this WMI Query work? Let's say I need to query VMMonitorModeExtensions, Level, ProcessorId, and ProcessorType.
      How would this work?
      Thanks.