Is there ImageSearch without DLL ?

This link  HERE

has imagesearch function that works and i think its great and all but it uses dll file thats not part of the OS.

I personally have no problem with it but some antivirus programs and who know what else may find it suspicious and trigger unwanted alarms etc.

This link HERE
has dead download link so i dont even know what am dealing with. Not to mention i cant even reply saying "link is dead" without getting in trouble.

So my question is: Is there any image search UDF that uses build in functions or some API's perhaps, but nothing external besides what the default Windows installation offers ?

Thanks !

I am sorry i have to create same title topic. Blame Melba's patience level that equals to a 4 year old if you compare my patience to his.

Before you permanently ban me (for the 3rd time lol), please do not lock the topic. Allow people to respond so someone can use that information for them selves.

• Moderators

You sat there, knew that if you posted this you would be banned as the dumbass you are, and did it anyway. No one here is going to miss you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!