checking a checkbox

Hello Guys :)

This is my first post here, so please be kind with me if i posted in a wrong section q.q

To the problem:

I want to check a checkbox in an GUI that i havent written myself.  I use FF.au3 with all needed addons.
I have tried different things. FFclick,  FFFormCheckBox, and even  to use the direkt js event.   nothing worked.

it seems to be impossible to check this damn checbbox :

Here is a snippet from the whole html from the website. ->  html-code  

_FFFormCheckBox("raidListMarkAll630", True, 0, "id", "list630", "id")  

_FFClick('raidListMarkAll630', 'id')

:==> js
__FFCmd("Travian.Game.RaidList.markAllSlotsOfAList ForRaid(630,true)")

Above u can see the functions i have tried .... dont work ._.

would be cool if anyone can give me any hint ...

best regards

Michael

I think you have to read the forum rules

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

Hi!

Edited by Nessie

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

20 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I think you have to read the forum rules

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

Hi!

hmm but somehow u need to learn it. And if noone ever gonna help you, yo u cant learn  something

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mad0ck said:

hmm but somehow u need to learn it. And if noone ever gonna help you, yo u cant learn  something

Hmm..but that could not possibly be a more useless excuse. Please follow the forum rules, or look for help elsewhere. Thread locked.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!