Learning to Script with AutoIt 3

LxP

@Jos, with the link you had, it is a hyperlink in WORD, but not in the PDF which is something I will have to work out... :)

Anyone have any tips to getting that done? Prefer it to be free :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jos, with the link you had, it is a hyperlink in WORD, but not in the PDF which is something I will have to work out... :)

Anyone have any tips to getting that done? Prefer it to be free :)

With the full Acrobat version it's fairly easy, so I can do it for you.

- Changing Text Hyperlinks to working Hyperlinks

- Adding TOC also as bookmarks.

- Adding Footers:

- Page numbering "Page: 1/62" (my standard centered, 8points, black)

- Set up date: yy/mm/dd (may standard date & Filename, 8points, black)

- or any free text box

- Correcting Metadata like Author to: LPX/BrettF

Or any free text as header or footer.

Best regards, Reinhard

Okay. I think school has a copy somewhere, so I'll just use that. Gotta love what they've got. Photoshop, Macromedia Studio... HEAVEN! :)

EDIT:

Actually for something quicker than waiting a few days (I'm doing an "alternate" program for most of the week) can I just send you a .docx/.doc file for you to convert?

Edited by BrettF

Okay. I think school has a copy somewhere, so I'll just use that. Gotta love what they've got. Photoshop, Macromedia Studio... HEAVEN! :)

EDIT:

Actually for something quicker than waiting a few days (I'm doing an "alternate" program for most of the week) can I just send you a .docx/.doc file for you to convert?

OK! I'll send you msg/email so we do'nt need to discuss it here.

So long, Reinhard

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators

Hi, Cookiemonstret. This is why we do not encourage resurrecting old threads. Unfortunately, the last update I see to that zip file is in 2010. AutoIt has changed a lot since then, so most of the information would be of little use to you.

Your best bet, as always, is a combination of the help file and the Wiki as you start coding with AutoIt. Both are kept up to date, and have a number of examples to help you with different functions. Of course, if you get stuck, you can always post in the Help forum and we generally do our best to assist ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!