Mouseclick problem

Can you explain why my mouseclick don't work in my shockwave fullscreen.

#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()

Sleep(5000)
   Local $WindowTitle = "Adobe Flash Player"
   Local $WindowClass = "ShockwaveFlashFullScreen"

WinActivate($WindowTitle)

Sleep(100)
  MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_PRIMARY, 509, 629, 5)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

I know my syntax is ok, because it moves to coordinates, but this will only press 1 time, even that I want to press 5 times.

How can that be?

Edited by Valnurat

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

It could be a lot of reasons but one could be that the clicks are happening too fast to register.  Look at the MouseClickDelay option to slow down the delay between mouse clicks to something more human-like.  As it states, the default is 10 milliseconds.  That means that all 5 of your clicks are being sent in about 50 milliseconds.

Edited by TheXman

12 minutes ago, Valnurat said:

Does mouseclickdelay affect the speed of movement?

:wtf:Wow, REALY?!?  You wait 3 days to reply and that's your question?  The function is literally named mouseCLICKdelay and your question is whether it affects the speed of movement?  The function is not named mouseMOVEdelay.  What do you think?  Look it up in the help file! 

While you're at it, take a look at my signature below.  It is referring to questions like yours.

17 minutes ago, TheXman said:

:wtf:Wow, REALY?!?  You wait 3 days to reply and that's your question?  The function is literally named mouseCLICKdelay and your question is whether it affects the speed of movement?  The function is not named mouseMOVEdelay.  What do you think?  Look it up in the help file! 

While you're at it, take a look at my signature below.  It is referring to questions like yours.

Come on. Chillax. I have some other stuff to attend also.

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

• Moderators

What are you trying to click in a Shockwave window, exactly? Most Shockwave apps would be games nowadays.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!