EnCodeIt

SmOke_N

Try naming the Functions a little different than 1 / 2 at the end... see if that helps, maybe a bit more unique. It looks like it is naming them the same to me (the ones with parameters and the ones without).

That took care of the last error but all the rest are still the same

ERROR: syntax error

Func X031DF6B4A4D520C5A( $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0 = $719A9A40BF40B8D0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

WARNING: $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0: possibly used before declaration.

$709A9A405F40B8D0 = ObjGet ($709A9A40FF40B8D0 & $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0 &

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

WARNING: $709A9A4ABF40B8D0: possibly used before declaration.

$709A9A40BFA0D8D0 = X031DB9B4A4D520C5A( $709A9A40BFA0D8D0, $709A9A4ABF40B8D0 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

ERROR: syntax error

Func X031DB6B4A4D522C5A( $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0 = $719A9A40BF40B8D0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

ERROR: X031DB6B4A4D522C5A() called with wrong number of args.

MsgBox(0, $709A9A40EF40B8D0, X031DB6B4A4D522C5A($719A9A40BF40B8D0, 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

REF: definition of X031DB6B4A4D522C5A().

Func X031DB6B4A4D522C5A( $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0 = $719A9A40BF40B8D0, $709A9A4ABF40B8D0 = 2 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

ERROR: $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0: undeclared global variable.

$709A9A405F40B8D0 = ObjGet ($709A9A40FF40B8D0 & $7D9A9A40BF40B8D0 &

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

X031DB6B4A4D522C5A() < no parameters

MsgBox(0, $709A9A40EF40B8D0, X031DB6B4A4D522C5A($719A9A40BF40B8D0, 1) < your msgbox is calling it with parameters.

test... I'm currently working on another project at the moment, and I don't have time to personally debug it. I have someone elses that I need to look at too, when I can find the time (I have no idea when), I'll see if it is renaming the functions incorrectly or something if all your parameters are setup correctly.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

No really, I want you to "pull" it apart... :D

No, they are different encoding methods for "text" only.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hmm, I have no idea why... I encoded it by itself and it was fine. I use this #include often.

BTW, thanks for all your help on the forum Smoke_N. I appreciate it and i am sure everyone you help does as well.

Also, great script, works on my little ones, but not so much on my big ones(1,300 liners). It isn't so much a problem though since i usually distribute my source code along with the executable. :D

While attempting to obfuscate my newest script i found a bug.

When using strings, if a string contains a semicolon, such as "This is a string; this is the rest of it"

then encode it assumes that the ; is for commenting and excludes the last part of the string along

with the closing quote. Encode it should check to make sure that the ; isn't inside of a string.

The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

• Moderators

BTW, thanks for all your help on the forum Smoke_N. I appreciate it and i am sure everyone you help does as well.

Also, great script, works on my little ones, but not so much on my big ones(1,300 liners). It isn't so much a problem though since i usually distribute my source code along with the executable. :D

While attempting to obfuscate my newest script i found a bug.

When using strings, if a string contains a semicolon, such as "This is a string; this is the rest of it"

then encode it assumes that the ; is for commenting and excludes the last part of the string along

with the closing quote. Encode it should check to make sure that the ; isn't inside of a string.

The Kandie Man

Hmmm, I am 99.9% sure I did that, that was kind of an obvious situation along with $ signs in quotes and single quotes.... The code is long and tedious, and to be honest, I don't have the patience nor the time at the moment to improve it. As I get better with AutoIt, I am sure I could make it much nicer. Maybe there will be a nicer option down the road. To be honest though, I had put most of it off in the hope of Tokenization and this becomming obsolete except for those that wanted to distribute source (God knows why obfuscated).

Thanks for the heads up.

• Moderators

Wondering if your script can obfuscate PORTION of a code or a funtion and not the whole script? Thanks.

Just put the portion into another au3 script and use encodeit.

BTW:

I can't get this to work!

What nfwu is saying is true, but for the most part...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=197576

That's post #126 read to #128 or #129, can't remember, but the answer was here (just burried!! :D )

Ummmm.... I still don't see the point in this.... Just uncheck the allow decompilation box when you compile to exe how can they view the original sorce code after that? LOL maybe im wrong who knows...

Yes. You are wrong. Many people know.

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

• Moderators

Ummmm.... I still don't see the point in this.... Just uncheck the allow decompilation box when you compile to exe how can they view the original sorce code after that? LOL maybe im wrong who knows...

Hi dandymcgee... If you read the first post in this thread you'll see that EnCodeIt was created to make it harder for reverse-engineerers to do their work efficiently. There are cracked decompilers and the "full" code is easily taken from a debugger no matter what you set the settings too.

• Moderators

*** Just a heads up for everyone ***

Thanks to Blackstar sending me a script (6000 + lines after encoding :whistle: ) and Dale's nice coding, I was able to confirm that IE.au3 Functions have an issue with being EnCoded. This is no Fault of Dales, I think it's a specific issue within EnCodeIt itself, and God willing after Thursday I'll have time to have a better look to narrow down the issue.

Edit:

Also those of you that use Array.au3 and _ArrayCreate() ... Blackstar pointed out that it uses Eval() which could cause issues too obviously.

Edited by SmOke_N

• 2 weeks later...