Restart script from with in

• Moderators

Why do you need to perform so many backspaces? What is the application you're trying to automate?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

10 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Why do you need to perform so many backspaces? What is the application you're trying to automate?

It's to delete some input ... I'm trying to automate IQ option ... but i only use info from my desktop with PixelSearch

• Moderators

Still didn't answer the question; it is a bit difficult to assist you when you are not providing information. A screenshot of the app window would help us help you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Still didn't answer the question; it is a bit difficult to assist you when you are not providing information. A screenshot of the app window would help us help you.

Eee ... do you have TimeViewer ? Because i don't know how to Expl. this to you

• Moderators

I'm quite chill "bro" (geez, that just sounds childish to type). However, this is the exact same thing you asked for help with before, and you never answered the question:

Since you are on and active, you can now answer just what you're going to be doing to earn yourself €5000 pm. This time if you fail to provide an answer you will receive an all expense paid vacation from the forum for a duration of my choosing. Clock is ticking.

1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

I'm quite chill "bro" (geez, that just sounds childish to type). However, this is the exact same thing you asked for help with before, and you never answered the question:

Since you are on and active, you can now answer just what you're going to be doing to earn yourself €5000 pm. This time if you fail to provide an answer you will receive an all expense paid vacation from the forum for a duration of my choosing. Clock is ticking.

xD ... what ... why do i need to answer that  ??? .... well anyway ... what am i doing is that i bet on this app ... and I'm using Mardigay strategy ... long story shot ... i place bet of 1e or $ and if i loss i bet twice as mush and bit more so i can earn up to 0.15 cent ... and i do this every 60 sec ... on every day i can earn up to 150 e ... and so on ... i can explain it better if we could make some sort of call :D cuz it's difficult this way ...

Just now, Aleksandar said:

xD ... what ... why do i need to answer that  ??? .... well anyway ... what am i doing is that i bet on this app ... and I'm using Mardigay strategy ... long story shot ... i place bet of 1e or $ and if i loss i bet twice as mush and bit more so i can earn up to 0.15 cent ... and i do this every 60 sec ... on every day i can earn up to 150 e ... and so on ... i can explain it better if we could make some sort of call :D cuz it's difficult this way ...

and with this program i can just chillax and not do a thing while this program dose everything for me ...

6 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

• Moderators

I see in that site's code of conduct that any user can be banned for "posting same-type information, flooding, spamming" which sounds like what you are attempting to do. Therefore this is not something we are prepared to support.

• Developers

@Aleksandar,

You are really a bit thick aren't you, reporting a post and lock of thread by a moderator?
... and yes... you can't answer which probably is for the best anyway as you don't seem to have much to say which has any substance.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)