Drop down in IE? Can't select a value!

Hello Guru's,

I'm trying to write an autoit script to select from the dropdown list as you see in the attached picture. 

I read the help page for _IEFormElementOptionSelect, but I cannot grasp how to correlate that with the source code that I'm seeing. any suggestions?

image001.png

25 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Hard to make heads or tails from an image of the HTML. Can you post the URL for the site?

It's an internal website so I can't.. anything I can provide to help?

That's just an input, with some other type of popup.  You can just set the value with _IEFormElementSetValue.

If you do need to click one of the 'options', then post the HTML source for that.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

23 hours ago, jdelaney said:

That's just an input, with some other type of popup.  You can just set the value with _IEFormElementSetValue.

If you do need to click one of the 'options', then post the HTML source for that.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:06 PM, Danp2 said:

Hard to make heads or tails from an image of the HTML. Can you post the URL for the site?

This is what I get when I try to get all the elements:

How do I basically set this ID from Local to something else?

s.PNG

16 hours ago, jdelaney said:

What am I looking at...are those the nodes inside the div with id=domain?

Yes. it appears I need to update the inner.text to the right domain I want, instead of LOCAL.