Version 2 Planned Features:

*Embedded scintilla(scite)

*Less Buggy(always a good thing)

*More controls

*Complete test mode

*UDF Section

*Includes

*Whatever the hell else I can think of.

Just finished my AutoIt Studio and made this Pong script(deleted) while I was bored. I thought it was rather addicting so I thought I would post it. AutoIt studio is still pretty glitchy but the core components work. I would appreciate feedback :"> Thakyou and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Version Beta 1.3- Added scintilla integration. (slightly modified version of Loksters scintilla example.)

Version Beta 1.2- Fixed crashing bugs from trying to edit controls when there were no controls.

Version Beta 1.1- Fixed a couple of bugs with cutting and pasting and refreshing.Fixed some other bugs but it should work perfectly now. ENJOY! For refference there were 60 somthing dls of the original, if you downloaded the original you should really download the new one. The old one was prone to crashing...

Version Beta- First version, no changes

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

couple of bugs for you..

if you click on "script, delete or options" at the bottom, right off the bat,

it will throw an error and crash.

if you add an item first, it wont.

If you have no items added and press the delete key, it will crash.

nice work.. keep it up.

• 2 months later...

. .rar is another form of compression other that .zip. You need WinZip or a similar program to extract it.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the GUIListView.au3 located? I looked for it in the includes of AuotIT3 and can't find it.

[font="Verdana"]People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - George Benard Shaw[/font]

• 1 year later...

Very nice. I'm new to AutoIt and would very much like to make GUI programs with it. Someday I hope it'll get up to Visual Basic 6 integration but until then.. thanks for trying :shocked: I tried Koda but couldn't seem to edit the event code inside buttons and stuff.

Truly a worthy project man. Hope you continue!

Very nice. I'm new to AutoIt and would very much like to make GUI programs with it. Someday I hope it'll get up to Visual Basic 6 integration but until then.. thanks for trying :( I tried Koda but couldn't seem to edit the event code inside buttons and stuff.

Truly a worthy project man. Hope you continue!

Errr, thanks. everytime I see this topic on the front page I'm like WTF?!?!?! What is THAT doing there??? :shocked: Glad to know my little contribution is helping. Definatly gonna make a better version now...

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Errr, thanks. everytime I see this topic on the front page I'm like WTF?!?!?! What is THAT doing there??? :shocked: Glad to know my little contribution is helping. Definatly gonna make a better version now...

Awesome I was to used this all the time. Can't wait for the new one.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Awesome I was to used this all the time. Can't wait for the new one.

Not sure what you mean but I'm greatly honored to have your comment anyways! I also added a planned feature list.

Not sure what you mean but I'm greatly honored to have your comment anyways! I also added a planned feature list.

I meant to say. "I had used this..."

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]