1. TheDcoder

TheDcoder

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to check if these invoice lines exist or not. 
      Here are the table and column name: INVOICELINE.INVOICELINENUM (a required field if created)
      Here is a picture of what I am talking about. (Do not worry about security. the picture is from a demo test site so all information is fake)

is there any way to check if these fields exist or not? (they do not exist unless the user clicks on "New Row")
      Example: line 11 does not exist right now. How would I go about to see if it did or not? 
      This is what I have so far:
      SELECT DISTINCT iv.invoicenum, iv.description FROM invoice AS iv JOIN invoiceline AS ivl ON iv.invoicenum = ivl.invoicenum AND iv.siteid = ivl.siteid /* = 'nothing' and yet somehow not null? */ WHERE iv.invoicenum NOT IN (SELECT invoicelinenum FROM invoiceline WHERE invoicelinenum IS NOT NULL) I get 0 results where I should get more than 0. 
    • By TheSaint
      I have now added a 4th program to the mix, and decided to place all under the banner of a suite - KindEbook Suite.
      I believe it will be better served by having its own topic, rather than attempt to edit the first few posts in the old one - KindEbook Wishlist.
      It is also a chance to de-clutter and make some improvements.
      MAIN PROGRAM
      KindEbook Wishlist
      COMPLIMENTARY PROGRAMS
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook (now replaced by Batch Ebook Convert if you wish) Redundant where KFX files are concerned.
      Batch Ebook Convert (new)
      CalibBrowser - Multi-faceted viewer for calibre  (while kind of complimentary, not part of the suite proper, not a step to apply)
      ASSISTIVE PROGRAMS
      Batch Create & Run
      TeraCopy Timer
      RECOMMENDED 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
      calibre - Integral to the last two of my complimentary programs, and an important element of the first one. Basically an ebook database & conversion program, but also offers plenty more, especially adding ebooks to or removing ebooks from your reading device. Wikipedia
      Sigil - A wonderful open source ebook editor & creator. Great for fixing issues with EPUB files, especially after converting from another format. Wikipedia
      MobileRead Forums - Excellent resource for all things ebook.
      BookBub  - Great advisory source for ebooks, that lets you know via email about great bargains at Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks. I still use KindEbook Wishlist with anything I obtain at Amazon via BookBub links, but usually just for a purchase record ... essentially I ADD (mostly freebies) and then immediately RELOCATE to my bought (b) user. A BIG Thanks to @willichan who told me many months ago, about BookBub.

Usage Of My Programs
      To help others to understand about these programs and how to use them for the best benefit, I thought it best to outline how I use them, usually each and every day.
      Quick Summary Of Usage  (in order of use)
      1. KindEbook Wishlist - Amazon Kindle Wishlist, Price Checker, History of Changes, Record of Purchases.
      2. Bucket-for-URLs - Assistant to KindEbook Wishlist with new ebook discoveries, if a lot of them. When BookBub freebies lead to many others at Amazon.
      3. AZWPlug - Add Kindle purchases to a database and to calibre, plus get right-click detail of selected ebook file (once added to database).
      4. UpdateFromOPF - Make changes or corrections to the Metadata (OPF) file in calibre.
      5. Batch Ebook Convert - Convert existing ebook (usually AZW3, sometimes MOBI) to EPUB and if missing, MOBI.
      6. TeraCopy Timer - Make backups locally (outside of calibre library), and to thumbstick for transfer to another PC etc.
      7. Batch Create & Run - Make passworded and zipped backups to Google Drive (locally).
      8. Add Book & All Formats To Calibre - Add one backup copy of each ebook (all formats) to calibre on another PC.
      KindEbook Wishlist
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook
      Batch Ebook Convert

• By mLipok
      Today, in the end as well, worked out using the Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
      #include-once #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <MenuConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> ;~ Thanks to BrewManNH ;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/134878-guiregistermsg-replacement-for-guictrlsetonevent-and-guigetmsg/ ;~ Thanks to mikell ;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/161985-how-to-close-gui-with-guiregistermsg/ ; Install a custom error handler Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ComErrFunc") Global $__hExampleGUI Global $__idOPEN Global $_fExit Global $__hACROBAT_GUI = '' Global $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = '' Global $__oACROBAT_READER = '' #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CAPTURECHANGED, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DEVICECHANGE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_EXITSIZEMOVE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SYSCOMMAND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") _ExampleProgram_Gui() While 1 Sleep(10) If $_fExit Then _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() DeleteGui() Exit EndIf WEnd Func DeleteGui() GUIDelete($__hExampleGUI) EndFunc ;==>DeleteGui Func _ExampleProgram_Gui() ; Create a GUI with various controls. $__hExampleGUI = GUICreate("Example") $__idOPEN = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Open", 310, 370, 85, 25) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__hExampleGUI) EndFunc ;==>_ExampleProgram_Gui #Region ACROBAT FUNCTION Func _AcrobatInit() $__oACROBAT_READER = ObjCreate("AcroPDF.PDF.1"); Return $__oACROBAT_READER.GetVersions EndFunc ;==>_AcrobatInit Func _Acrobat_Events(ByRef $aMSG) If $aMSG[1] = $__hACROBAT_GUI Then Switch $aMSG[0] Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() EndSwitch EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Acrobat_Events Func _ACROBAT_Destroy() $__oACROBAT_READER = "" ;~ MsgBox(1,'test','destroyed') EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_Destroy Func _AcrobatShow($sFile, $sTitle = "PDF ", $iLeft = 50, $iTop = 0, $iWidth = 1000, $iHeight = 700) If FileExists($sFile) Then _AcrobatInit() ; Set option $__oACROBAT_READER.src = $sFile $__oACROBAT_READER.SetLayoutMode(4) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetPageMode(1) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetShowToolbar(0) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetView(1) ; Create GUI $__hACROBAT_GUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iWidth, $iHeight, $iLeft, $iTop, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = GUICtrlCreateObj($__oACROBAT_READER, 5, 5, $iWidth - 20, $iHeight - 10) GUICtrlSetStyle($__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX, $WS_VISIBLE) GUISetState() EndIf EndFunc ;==>_AcrobatShow Func _ACROBAT_Refresh() If IsObj($__oACROBAT_READER) Then Local $hPreviouslyGui = GUISwitch($__hACROBAT_GUI) GUISetState(@SW_LOCK) Local $iGUI_PDFWidth = WinGetPos($__hACROBAT_GUI)[2] - 20 Local $iGUI_PDFHeight = WinGetPos($__hACROBAT_GUI)[3] - 40 Local $sFile = $__oACROBAT_READER.src ; this below line do not works with Acro Reader ; Local $iCurrentPage = $__oACROBAT_READER.GetNumber Local $iCurrentPage = 0 _ACROBAT_Destroy() GUICtrlDelete($__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX) _AcrobatInit() $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = GUICtrlCreateObj($__oACROBAT_READER, 5, 5, $iGUI_PDFWidth, $iGUI_PDFHeight) $__oACROBAT_READER.src = $sFile ;~ $__oACROBAT_READER.SetCurrentPage($iCurrentPage) GUISetState(@SW_UNLOCK) GUISwitch($hPreviouslyGui) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_Refresh Func _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() _ACROBAT_Destroy() if IsHWnd($__hACROBAT_GUI) then GUIDelete($__hACROBAT_GUI) EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE #EndRegion ACROBAT FUNCTION #Region MSG and ERROR HANDLER Func _WM_EXTRACTOR($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) ;~ ConsoleWrite('! $hWnd = ' & $hWnd & ' $iMsg = ' & $iMsg & '('&HEX($iMsg)&')'& ' $wParam = ' & $wParam & ' $lParam = ' & $lParam & @CRLF) If $hWnd = ControlGetHandle($__hACROBAT_GUI, '', $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX) Then ConsoleWrite('! -------------- $hWnd = ' & $hWnd & ' $iMsg = ' & $iMsg & '(' & Hex($iMsg) & ')' & ' $wParam = ' & $wParam & ' $lParam = ' & $lParam & @CRLF) EndIf If $hWnd = $__hACROBAT_GUI Then Switch $iMsg Case $WM_COMMAND #cs Case $WM_ACTIVATE Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0x00000004) if $test <> 0 then MsgBox(1,'$WM_ACTIVATE','test') _ACROBAT_Refresh() EndIf Case $WM_ERASEBKGND WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") if $__hACROBAT_GUI <> _WinAPI_GetWindow ( $__hACROBAT_GUI, $GW_HWNDPREV ) then ConsoleWrite('! Case $WM_ERASEBKGND' & @CRLF) _ACROBAT_Refresh() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__hACROBAT_GUI,0,0,$RDW_NOERASE) EndIf Case $WM_PAINT _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__hACROBAT_GUI,0,0,$RDW_NOERASE) Case $WM_CAPTURECHANGED _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $WM_DEVICECHANGE _ACROBAT_Refresh() #ce Case $WM_EXITSIZEMOVE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $WM_SYSCOMMAND ;~ Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Switch $test Case $SC_CLOSE _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() Case $SC_CONTEXTHELP Case $SC_DEFAULT Case $SC_HOTKEY Case $SC_HSCROLL Case $SC_KEYMENU Case $SC_MAXIMIZE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_MINIMIZE Case $SC_MONITORPOWER Case $SC_MOUSEMENU Case $SC_MOVE ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_NEXTWINDOW ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_PREVWINDOW ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_RESTORE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_SCREENSAVE Case $SC_SIZE Case $SC_TASKLIST Case $SC_VSCROLL EndSwitch EndSwitch EndIf If $hWnd = $__hExampleGUI Then Switch $iMsg Case $WM_COMMAND Local $nID = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Local $hCtrl = $lParam Switch $nID Case $__idOPEN if not IsObj($__oACROBAT_READER) then _AcrobatShow(FileOpenDialog("Choose PDF", "C:\Temp", "PDF Files(*.pdf)", 3)) ; put your own start folder here) EndIf EndSwitch Case $WM_SYSCOMMAND Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) Switch $test Case $SC_CLOSE $_fExit = True Case $SC_CONTEXTHELP Case $SC_DEFAULT Case $SC_HOTKEY Case $SC_HSCROLL Case $SC_KEYMENU Case $SC_MAXIMIZE Case $SC_MINIMIZE Case $SC_MONITORPOWER Case $SC_MOUSEMENU Case $SC_MOVE Case $SC_NEXTWINDOW Case $SC_PREVWINDOW Case $SC_RESTORE Case $SC_SCREENSAVE Case $SC_SIZE Case $SC_TASKLIST Case $SC_VSCROLL EndSwitch EndSwitch EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>_WM_EXTRACTOR Func _ComErrFunc() Local $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) MsgBox(0, "AutoItCOM Test", _ "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ "err.source is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpcontext _ ) SetError(1) EndFunc ;==>_ComErrFunc #EndRegion MSG and ERROR HANDLER Any comments are welcome.
      Cheers
      mLipok