Fiesto

How to proceed?

Fiesto

If a forum post is locked, but I would still like to ask it how can I go about getting it answered?

NOTE:  The question was locked because of a forum rule violation, but I am unable to ask the question again (because of a different forum rule)

JLogan3o13

So, if your question got locked due to a violation of the rules, and you know you are unable to ask it again because of those same rules - I am not sure what your question is?? At this point, and by your own admission, you'd have to be an idiot to try asking it again.

• Haha 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Fiesto

@JLogan3o13

I'm probably a little dim, but I was hoping that others would realize how this played out (listed in the forum activity).

Being a brand new user, I didn't realize that mentioning the most common way AutoIt is used is against the forum rules
NOTE: I didn't read the EULA agreement for my iPhone either

JLogan3o13
3 minutes ago, Fiesto said:

I'm probably a little dim

Not going to disagree with you

3 minutes ago, Fiesto said:

I didn't realize that mentioning the most common way AutoIt is used is against the forum rules

While that sentence shows an egregious level of ignorance of the language and what it can do, you're now fully aware that we are not going to support something as childish as cheating at video games. As this is the case, and given your obvious intent with the language, think carefully before you post again.

• Haha 2

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Jos

@Fiesto,

Thought we had this conversation already in PM and I did answer it already, so you can now spend a week without posting abilities reading those forum rules and thinking about not listing in the first place to what you've been told already. 
Only consider coming back when you are prepared to follow those rules.

Jos

• Like 1

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)