!!AUTOIT SCRIPT LOOP!!

Go to solution Solved by BogdanNicolescu,

• Solution
While 1
/
/
/
A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/
/
/
/
WEnd

OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
While 1
MouseClick("Right",674,422)
MouseClick("Left",673,447)
Sleep(2000)
/
/
/
A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/
/
/
/
MouseClick("Left",675,339)
SLeep(3000)
WEnd
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'

16 hours ago, Jos said:

@BogdanNicolescu, What exactly is the question here?

Jos

Is not a question, but a clarification of this statements: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm

It is very ambiguous for a new guy/gal if he/she didn't had any type of contact with this program.

Off topic:

I don't know why, but any curriculum is made purposely harder by ... let's say in a nicer manner ... people who doesn't care about others to learn.

They just throw knowledge in the world and they expect everyone to understand by how they threw it in the world without any modification.

I like to think if any curriculum or knowledge was made easier, more people in this world was more educated and stupid thins wouldn't happen.

I'm out. Said too much ....

• Developers
7 minutes ago, BogdanNicolescu said:

Is not a question, but a clarification of this statements: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/lang_loops.htm

It is very ambiguous for a new guy/gal if he/she didn't had any type of contact with this program.

That could be the case, but I am sorry to say that it wasn't very clear from your initial posted and you did post in the Support forum!

7 minutes ago, BogdanNicolescu said:

Off topic:

I don't know why, but any curriculum is made purposely harder by ... let's say in a nicer manner ... people who doesn't care about others to learn.

They just throw knowledge in the world and they expect everyone to understand by how they threw it in the world without any modification.

I like to think if any curriculum or knowledge was made easier, more people in this world was more educated and stupid thins wouldn't happen.

I'm out. Said too much ....

No idea what this rant is about ..  but "what ever"

Bye,
Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      HI,
      for couple of years I'm using  Jos script for sending reports, email with excel attachment. But from last week i'm getting this error when sending excel or word attachment
      message has lines too long for transport jpeg, pdf works with no problems, any sugestion ?
    • By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By diepfeile
      I'm using the following:
      Autoit 3.3.14.5
      newly installed Beta 3.3.15.5
      SQlite version 3380000 aka 3.38.0
      I put sqlite3.dll and sqlite3_x64.dll in C:\Windows\System32 since many scripts depend on them.

I extended the output of _SQLite_Startup()
      with:
      ConsoleWrite("@AutoItX64 " & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$sDll_Filename " & $sDll_Filename & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("_SQLite_LibVersion=" & _SQLite_LibVersion() & @CRLF)

Also using the script from https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_SQLite_Startup.htm for testing.

>Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 0 $sDll_Filename sqlite3.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=0 >Running:(3.3.15.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3_x64.exe "R:\Download\aasdf.au3" @AutoItX64 1 $sDll_Filename sqlite3_x64.dll _SQLite_LibVersion=3.38.0

Why doesn't it work in 32bit, despite me having the 32bit sqlite.dll? Autoit urges running scripts in 32bit mode and Scite starts scripts just in 32bit mode without the flag?
      With #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y it just works, both normal Autoit and beta!
      sqlite3.dll sqlite3_x64.dll
    • By Iraj
      Hello Team, Greetings!
      Is there any way to run any 3rd party application silently in background without the GUI getting in the front ?
      I was implementing angry-ip scanner with autoit & wanted the angry-ip application to run in background quietly as I am copying its output to other file on completion. is there any way to achieve my query?
      Below is code I tried: 
      $range = "192.168.0.1 192.168.0.255" ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\DDM\ipscan.exe","-f:range "&$iprange&" -q -o C:\temp\ScanResults.csv","","open",@SW_HIDE) Thanks!
    • By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.26 contains 214 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor GUI, mouse and color GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.