1. Subz

Subz

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rhidlor
      So I'm trying to do some as400 automation and hit a wall when trying to get a COM object. The code on line 8 is failing, the as400.ws file opens with PCSWS.exe so I tried using that as the file path too but that didn't work either. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

$file = "C:\Users\Rhidlor\Desktop\as400.ws" If Not FileExists($file) Then MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error finding file") Exit EndIf $object = ObjGet($file) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error getting object") Exit EndIf $object.SendKeys("05")  
    • By nitron
      Hy All,

again I got a question.
      I try to convert
      wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram

i tried to to it like in this example but my knoledge is not good enough
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oDisks = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_DiskDrive")

So i tired 
         Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
         Local $oGMRam= $oWMI.ExecQuery("Win32_videocontroller")
         $Memory=$oGMRam.adapterram
      but this does not work.
      I like to understand what i need to do?

• By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I've coded the small script below, but it can't seem to get the instance of Windows Media player as it keeps going to @error, I've not used com objects before so any assistance would be appreciate. I already have WMP open and minimised. I retrieved "WMPlayerApp" from the AutoIT info tool, I've included a copy below.
      I'm using these sources:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd564085.aspx
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd564018.aspx
      $oWMP = ObjGet("", "WMPlayerApp") If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Can't get WMP", "Couldn't connect to the WMP instance") Exit EndIf $wmpPlayState = $oWMP.playState MsgBox(0, "Play State", $wmpPlayState) $wmpSongName = $oWMP.currentMedia.name MsgBox(0, "Play State", $wmpSongName) I've also seen references to the below, but I want to get an existing open WMP:
      ObjCreate("wmplayer.OCX") and have looked at the WMP.udf but can't see how it will do either of the functions I've coded above.

• By kingjacob90
      HI
      I am wanting to know what my CPU temp is but don't know what object to use. I don't relay know how objget works so would not know where to start. I have seen people integrate things like windows speech to text into their scripts but don't know how they know what object to use! How do I find the right object? And how dose it work?

Thanks Jacob
    • By jaja714
      For years, I have been running a script using ObjGet to open an Excel workbook but, after upgrading from Win7 to Win10, ObjGet is now returning with an error.  The only way I can get it to work on Win10 is to actually open the workbook manually myself and then run the script.