Continuous mousemove() command without stopping or skipping - (Locked)

Hi,

I'm making a script that allows me to run in circles in a game. I made a while loop that ensures that my mouse is continually moving to the right side of the screen, however it will only move the mouse to the end of the screen and then will not make anymore camera movements. Is there anyway to make it so it will continually move the screen when I'm in game? I've already tried making an if statement to move the mouse back to the end of the other side of the screen, but it affects the camera in-game which stops it from making a circle. Any questions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!