Solution for multiple GUIs

Hi everybody!

I found a good solution for my problem with multiple GUIs. You've probably noticed that if you create a new GUI and after its removal trying to acces the old one it just doesn't work.

Solution (no codes, just a simple idea):

1. Create your main window ($main)

2. Add buttons, etc.

3. Assign a function (for ex. SecondWindow()) to a button...

4. In the SecondWindow() function create a new GUI as a $main' s child. (Add $main as a parent GUI parameter). Name it $subwindow.

5. Use the GUIGetMsg() construction.

6. On a second window's created button add :

GUIDelete($subwindow)

Return

You will find it very easy to handle.

I have written a parametric GUI designer program, in wich you can create GUIs, add controls. It's for home use, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

And don't forget: JESUS LOVES YOU!!!

Cant someone kick this ASSHOLE off before he fills the site with this crap.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment -- he may not realise that he is actually creating new threads (if you click the Back and Forward buttons the forum listings won't refresh).

He appears to be having trouble uploading his attachment from what I can see. All of the attachments are corrupt.

Edit: I've sent him a PM. If the threads continue to spawn then we have a spammer.

Edited by LxP

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment -- he may not realise that he is actually creating new threads (if you click the Back and Forward buttons the forum listings won't refresh).

He appears to be having trouble uploading his attachment from what I can see.

Reading what he writes I get the impression he is in the wrong forum. I think he should be posting in Scripts and Scraps. Maybe he is still full of the Christmas spirit.

God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

lol, its amazing how you reply so fast, its just like chatting :P

I am just a sad git with nothing else to do. :lmao:

I can confirm that the original poster is just having a hard time attaching their file to the post:

···

I have so called "broadband" wireless internet, but when I'm trying to upload my stuff, simply nothing happens.

···

This explains what is happening -- the user was therefore not realising that so many threads were being created. Edited by LxP

I can confirm that the original poster is just having a hard time attaching their file to the post:

I apologise for calling him an ASSHOLE, it must be my hangover that is making me short tempered.

A Scott with a hangover, now there's a concept :lmao:!

It happens when we drink wine instead of whisky. :P

Csaba,

It appears that the file that you are trying to attach is quite large (at least 900KB). You may wish to try uploading it to http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/ instead and then provide a link.

The file is available here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Csaba/gui_it_3.zip (1.27 MB)

The archive consists of a couple compiled scripts however they are decompilable without a password. Clearly a lot of effort has gone into this too so it's worth a look.

The file is available here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Csaba/gui_it_3.zip (1.27 MB)

The archive consists of a couple compiled scripts however they are decompilable without a password. Clearly a lot of effort has gone into this too so it's worth a look.

Thanks LxP for helping Csaba :lmao:

Welcome Csaba in the AutoIt world :P