Earthshine

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DevMode
      welcome
      I need help dealing with a C++ DLL
      Specify that I need help with how to use this function
      struct libusb_device; typedef struct libusb_context libusb_context; ssize_t LIBUSB_CALL libusb_get_device_list(libusb_context *ctx,libusb_device ***list); My problem is how to deal with "libusb_device ***list"
      my code 
      $libusb_device = DllStructCreate("PTR") Func libusb_init() $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "ptr", "libusb_init",'ptr',$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) If @error Then Return False Return $Var[1] EndFunc Func libusb_get_device_list() MsgBox(0,VarGetType($_libusb_device_handle_Ptr),$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "int", "libusb_get_device_list","ptr",$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr,"ptr*",POINTER(POINTER($libusb_device))) $Error = @error If $Error Then Return False MsgBox(0,VarGetType($Var),$Error&@CRLF&$Var) _ArrayDisplay($Var) Return $Var[1] EndFunc  
      Thank you
      iLibUSB.dll iLibUSB_32.dll libusb.h
    • By bobflumox
      Hi all,
      My programming knowledge is very basic.
      I have an old script that creates shares and assign permissions. It normally registers SetAcl.ocx if necessary and creates an object to assign permissions.
      The command that registers SetAcl was apparently working fine under Windows 7 but is not working under Windows 10.
      RunWait("regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) As I'm logged in as admin, I changed this command to :
      RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) It seems to terminate correctly but the script still doesn't work as expected.
      To check that, I've created that small script :
      Local $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object not created. Registering SetAcl.ocx" & @CRLF) Local $result = RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE); Use of my admin username to elevate CMD ConsoleWrite("Return code : " & $result & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Creating object" & @CRLF) $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object creation failed." & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf It tries to register SetAcl.ocx, return code 0 seems to be fine but still can't use SetAcl.
      But if I go to CMD as admin, run the regsvr32 command and restart my script, it can create the object without issue.
      I know my poor knowledge makes me miss something. Anyone can help me figure this out ?
    • By genius257
      I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
      Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
      If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
      Example:
      #include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
      Version: 3.0.0
      AutoItObject_Internal.au3
      Documentation
      Edit2 (19th March 2017):
      First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
      So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please
      i tried to create a SPVoice object 
      when i create the object and tried to use this function SetAlertBoundary
      it gave me an error
      please where is the problem?
      here is the code
      local $o_Sapi_OBJ = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice") if IsObj($o_Sapi_OBJ) then $o_Sapi_OBJ.SetAlertBoundary("SPEI_PHONEME") endIf note i got the function name from microsoft web site

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/desktop/ms719784(v=vs.85)
      i have windows10
    • By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I'm working on a project in which I have to use Image recognition technique. 
      Due to client restrictions, I couldn't use AutoIt for this project. 
      Is there a way to use this DLL "ImageSearchDLL.dll" (which is used to do image recognition steps in AutoIt) in VB.Net to achieve the same result? 
      I have used this DLL few years before and got good results. If there is a latest version of this DLL and if you can share it, that will be helpful too.
      Any guidance is deeply appreciated.