I cant get text to input on the command line

I am Very new to Autoit and I'm trying to figure out how to input text in an administrator Level Command prompt on windows 10. this is what I currently have

Send ("#r")
WinWaitActive("Run")
    Send("runas /user:Administrator cmd")
        Send("{Enter}")
WinWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\runas.exe")    
    ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]")
    Send("test-Password")
    Send("{Enter}")

The issue I am having is I can not send the "test-password" to the command prompt.  I cried adding the ControlClick command to place the cursor in he CMD box, but its still not working. What am I doing wrong?

A program running at a lower security level can not interact with one with a higher security level. The script would have to be running with admin rights to be able to do this.

BTW, in AutoIt is the function RunAs and RunAsWait that does the same thing basically.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Okay, what I am trying to do is automate a computer setup sequence.  At certain times of the year, I can have more than 20 computers that need to be setup with several programs and one of the first steps I take is to open the command prompt as administrator and create an admin user account.  at this point, I am just using the Users account that is set up as an administrator.  so will this not fully work because I would have to change the user account in the "RunAs" section everytime?

Use a variable for the administrator's name and you can change it as needed.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator