Java Program Help

Hey Guys, 

So I am trying to get autoit to recognize/edit the "Ident" line in the window that I've attached but I'm guessing it's a Java program so autoit doesn't read any info (I've attached the window info). I even tried image search, which is weird, because it WORKS for desktop icons and everything OUTSIDE of the java program, but apparently even image search doesn't work for Java. Sooo, basically I've failed. I've currently got it semi-working with tab text selection, mostly anyways because sometimes it 'misses'. Any ideas on what else I should try next? 

Ident.PNG

WindowInfoTool.PNG

Edited by BatMan22

On 8/4/2018 at 6:54 AM, junkew said:

See frequently asked questions 31 look for jabsimplespy and there are different java udf examples around.

I was hoping for a non-java fix, just because that solution is kinda difficult to implement, also I've already tried Java Access Bride and it still doesn't seem to find the fields that I'm looking for. I'm mostly wondering how Image search is failing.. I mean.. Shouldn't image search work no matter what the program is? Does anyone know of a way to perhaps do an image search on a screenshot that I save using autoit instead? 

21 hours ago, junkew said:

What is jabsimplespy highlighting? As its java it should work with java access bridge.

Just click by position to activate textbox if you just want to activate textbox

It opens java control panel then:  Control-W doesn't seem to do anything except move the cursor down one spot.. Doesn't find anything, this is all I get in the console.

C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
We are using X64 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version 1
  Windows accessbridge 32 opened 1
 0 initializeAccessBridge is finishedWindows_run passed :

On 8/11/2018 at 2:42 PM, junkew said:

Check first if jab is working by using jabsimplespy on java control panel.

Try 32 bit first and make sure you load proper dll and i believe some structs are different in length when using 64 bits.

Fixed my issue, I messaged you about it.