Hi guys! I have these checkbox that I'm trying to click on. They have the same inner-text string but a different ID. Sometime there can be as many as 4 checkbox

with the same string but the ID is always different. I tried a few methods down below but I'm unable to make any real results. Any suggestions or solutions I would

appreciate it very much.

<ul><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div 

class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 675 -->Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- 

react-text: 676 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 678 -->OTHER<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 679 --

>&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 681 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 682 -->&nbsp;<!-- 

/react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 684 -->10:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 685 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --

></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 687 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 688 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div 

class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox1" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label 

for="cx_checkbox1"></label></div></div></div></li><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div 

class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 698 --

>Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 699 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 701 -->OTHER<!-- /react-

text --><!-- react-text: 702 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 704 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- 

react-text: 705 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 707 -->2:30 PM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 708 --

>&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 710 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 711 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text 

--></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox2" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label 

for="cx_checkbox2"></label></div></div></div></li></ul>

I tried the _IETagNameGetCollection() but it only check the box but doesn't fire the event! And I'm unable to submit that without a click action.

Func _Box1()
    $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
    For $oInput In $oInputs
    If $oInput.id == "cx_checkbox1" Then $oInput.checked = true
    Next
    Sleep(10)
    ToolTip('box1')
EndFunc   ;==>_Box1

I also tried click by text.The boxes do get check by a click but the problem with that is it will select every box that has the same string. I'm allowed only to check 1 box selection at a time per day for the submit button to work.  Any preference to select only the second box and bypass the other?

Func _Morning()
    For $a In _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div")
        If StringInStr(_IEPropertyGet($a, "innerText"), "Morning") Then
            _IEAction($a, "click")
        EndIf
    Next
    Sleep(10)
    ToolTip('Morning selected')
EndFunc   ;==>Morning

The last method I tried was _IEGetObjById(). It doesn't click or respond to the checkbox.

Func _Click1()
    $oChk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cx_checkbox1")
    _IEAction($oChk, 'click')
    Sleep(20)
    ToolTip('box1')
EndFunc   ;==>_Click1

I continue to have this issue in the dark theme, so no idea what the post is about. Any news @Jos?

Capture.PNG

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

• Developers
1 minute ago, careca said:

Any news @Jos?

As stated the last time, it is not on my plate as I have no access to that part of the forum, so I am not doing anything with this.  

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I see, but i thought you might have talked to the right person to solve the issue,

as you are closer to the right circle of people, if you know what i mean.

What would you do in my place? I already contacted invision, no answer yet.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe