[SOLVED] How to search through a column and delete certain names.

My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.

This is what I have so far.

Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill")
_ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment")
_Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)

Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 

Edited by nooneclose

Just to make sure I understand your problem:

You have an Excel Workbook where you want to delete all rows where the value in column D doe not match the value in column C of the same row?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@water I was actually able to figure this one out on my own. But if you have a better way please share. 

As of now, this is what I use:

Local $NameToDelete1  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bob")
Local $Name           = $NameToDelete1[0][3]
Local $NameCell       = $NameToDelete1[0][2]
Local $CellNumber     = StringSplit($NameCell, "A, B, C, D, E")
Local $CellRange      = $NameCell & ":E" & $CellNumber[2]
_Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $CellRange, $xlShiftUp)

I have to manually make the code for every name, (that I know of) that should not be on the roster. I would greatly appreciate it if the program would search for me for any name in column D that is not found in column C and then delete that cell (upwards) which holds the name in column D and their time in column E. 

Edited by nooneclose

@IAMK Yes, it has to be done in AutoIt. That is the whole point of creating an automation script, to make the program do something that I do not want to.  Like I said earlier though I have already figured out how to accomplish this task plus I have refined the process since then.