Xpath Click

<td class="txt">
                            <div class="dijit dijitReset dijitInline dijitLeft dijitTextBox dijitComboBox" id="widget_manifest" role="combobox" widgetid="manifest" aria-labelledby="manifest_label" aria-expanded="false"><div class="dijitReset dijitRight dijitButtonNode dijitArrowButton dijitDownArrowButton dijitArrowButtonContainer" data-dojo-attach-point="_buttonNode, _popupStateNode" role="presentation" popupactive="true"><input class="dijitReset dijitInputField 

Hi how do I write to autoit script by above given source code?  I need to click it and as I know it has related to Xpath. So please help me how to link the xpath. thanks 

You can right click any node in the DOM (send F12 at your browser), and copy > xpath with almost all browsers.

If you use IE, you can then send that xpath at the function in my signature.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Hi Thanks for the reply. I believe the xpath is this $xpath = "//*[@id="widget_manifest"]/div[1]". Yes I browse your signature and I still could not understand. So how do I make this thing able to click?

Edited by 9tailsfox

HI I've found the Xpath by using the chroPath tool. below is the script that I've wrote. It doesn't work. please help thanks

Local $o_manifest = _IEGetObjByID($oIE, "manifest")
Local $oxpath = "//div[@id='widget_manifest']//div[@class='dijitReset dijitRight dijitButtonNode dijitArrowButton dijitDownArrowButton dijitArrowButtonContainer']"
Local $o_manifest2 = _IEGetObjByID($oIE, $oxpath)

_IEAction($o_manifest2, "focus")
_IEAction($o_manifest2, "click")

Edited by 9tailsfox

@9tailsfox

Put some error checking after your function calls, so you can see if there is a specific error.

; Function Call
If @error Then
    ConsoleWrite("Error calling function FunctionName. Error: " & @error & @CRLF)
Else
    ; Some code...
EndIf

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Pardon me as I'm asking silly questions. I'm really bad on coding and after I downloaded the UDF and I replace the xpath like below. is that correct?

#region SAMPLE
; Using multiple levels as an example...made comples on purpose to demonstrate...:
$xpathForumLink = "//div[@id='widget_manifest']//div[@class='dijitReset dijitRight dijitButtonNode dijitArrowButton dijitDownArrowButton dijitArrowButtonContainer']"
$xpathGeneralHelpSuprt = "//div[@id='widget_manifest']//div[@class='dijitReset dijitRight dijitButtonNode dijitArrowButton dijitDownArrowButton dijitArrowButtonContainer']"

; Click the Last page avaiable on the page navigation...which happens to be page 6
$xpathGeneralHelpPagination = "//ul[@class='ipsPagination']/li[last()-3]/a"