Okay I know this will be one of those - how stupid can I be when I see the answer but I'm baffled at the current time.
#include <Debug.au3> Local $aArray = [ [10,10],[1,5],[2,0],[3,0],[4,"M"],[5,0],[6,0],[7,0],[8,"M"],[9,0],[10,2] ] _DebugArrayDisplay($aArray, "$aArray") Local $iCount = 0 ;init Local $i For $i = 1 to $aArray If $aArray[$i] = "M" Then $iCount = $iCount + 1 ;debug ;MsgBox($MB_OK + $MB_TOPMOST, "Debug", "$aArray[$i] = " & $aArray[$i] & @CRLF & "$aArray[$i] = " & $aArray[$i]) EndIf Next MsgBox($MB_OK + $MB_TOPMOST, "Info", "M's found = " & $iCount) When I run this it states there are 8 M's in the array.
Getting this error :
(22) : ==> Variable used without being declared.: if $vNumber = 0 Then if ^ ERROR
But I'm sure I have defined the variable, as in the top of my script has
Global $vNumber = 0
How would I go about fixing this?
Hi all, I wasnt active in this Forum forum for Years. 😅
Since I need something with Json in AutoIt i write a little UDF to save a variable to file to read it with another language - and back. After a while until my other script grows i thought - lets integrate all variables wich is possible, because i want have arrays to.
This is my first public UDF in Autoit - normaly my AutoIt scripts are quick an dirty.... - like the examples for this udf. - someone want to write nice examples?
I tried to write this UDF properly, cared for processing speed, low mem consumption as possible, a short code, and a high usability without beeing very familiar with arrays.
What is it for? - convert nearly all types of variables to a json string for saving it in a file or to an ini. Read it back in to a same formated variable and preserv variable types. All array types are supported with nested arrays, the only restriction is ram and array/stringsize - and time if the array is very big. You can use Filters for variable types and some other options.
If anyone found a bug or any suggestions, please post it.
get Json.au3 from here Json.au3
Hi, i have a source code of "Danny35d" and i have 2 main question that are:
How to extract this function's results (Datas are as Array) to combo-box without set number of datas? When i type 1, 2 in _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) to get only Local or Domain users, it just give me both of them, it's old problem of this function, please share us debugged code :)❤ #include <Array.au3> $Users = _ArrayToString(_SystemUsers(), "|", 1) ConsoleWrite($Users & @CRLF) #cs =============================================================================== Function: _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Description: Return an array with the local or domain username Parameter(s): $AccountType: Local, domain or both username 0 = Local and Domain usernames 1 = Local usernames only 2 = Domain usernames only Returns: An array with the list of usernames - Succeeded @error 1 - Didn't query any username @error 2 - Failed to create Win32_SystemUsers object @error 3 - Invalid $AccountType Author(s): Danny35d #ce =============================================================================== Func _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Local $aSystemUsers Local $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10, $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 Local $colItems = "", $strComputer = "localhost" If Not StringRegExp($AccountType, '') Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_SystemUsers", "WQL", _ $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) Then For $objItem In $colItems $Output = StringSplit($objItem.PartComponent, ',') If IsArray($Output) Then $Temp = StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output, StringInStr($Output, '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') If $AccountType = 0 Or ($AccountType = 1 And @ComputerName = $Temp) Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output, StringInStr($Output, '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' ElseIf $AccountType = 2 And @ComputerName <> $Temp Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output, StringInStr($Output, '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' EndIf EndIf Next $aSystemUsers = StringTrimRight($aSystemUsers, 1) If $aSystemUsers = '' Then Return(SetError(1, 1, $aSystemUsers)) Return(SetError(0, 0, StringSplit($aSystemUsers, '|'))) Else $aSystemUsers = '' Return(SetError(2, 2, $aSystemUsers)) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SystemUsers Thanks to your best Team.
Hi AutoIT masters,
Good day! Sorry to have bothered this forum but we really need help. We are working on an automation project that is running on VDI server. The BOTS are in .exe are running fine until AV detected them and deleted the files. The files were re-compiled and AV kept on deleting them. The copy of the .exe BOT deleted were sent to Symantec for whitelisting. After whitelisting, it is no longer deleted but no longer working as designed (showing Line script error). We checked the scripts and there were no issues since we run it using SciTE editor and it performed the desired task. Good thing we found on this thread the solution using .a3x and the BOTS worked fine and no longer deleted. Now, the problem is they are asking why the BOTS won't run in .EXE and what is the reason behind Symantec AV deleting them. We raised a case with Symantec but they cannot provide further information as they are always seeing the file as "False Positive". We even tested with Symantec turned off and those .EXE files are working fine, however, after re-enabling, it got deleted.
Just seeking help on how to better convince them that it is really Symantec causing the issue and the .a3x file.