1. TheSaint

TheSaint

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pat4005
      A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.
      The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)
      Example:
      _WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)  
      _WakeOnLan.au3
    • By MrCreatoR
      This UDF allows to create formatted label using pseudo element RichLabel (RichEdit actually). Formating is set by using special modificator similar to <font> tag in Html.
      Notes: This UDF is a transformation-continuation of related UDF

Example:
      Download:
      GUIRichLabel_1.2.zip
      Small syntax related fix: GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip
      GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip

History version:
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works
      Can't someone upload it please ?
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to check if these invoice lines exist or not. 
      Here are the table and column name: INVOICELINE.INVOICELINENUM (a required field if created)
      Here is a picture of what I am talking about. (Do not worry about security. the picture is from a demo test site so all information is fake)

is there any way to check if these fields exist or not? (they do not exist unless the user clicks on "New Row")
      Example: line 11 does not exist right now. How would I go about to see if it did or not? 
      This is what I have so far:
      SELECT DISTINCT iv.invoicenum, iv.description FROM invoice AS iv JOIN invoiceline AS ivl ON iv.invoicenum = ivl.invoicenum AND iv.siteid = ivl.siteid /* = 'nothing' and yet somehow not null? */ WHERE iv.invoicenum NOT IN (SELECT invoicelinenum FROM invoiceline WHERE invoicelinenum IS NOT NULL) I get 0 results where I should get more than 0. 
    • By ozymandius257
      This is probably a very simple question (I hope!)
      I'm looking to use a UDF to access a SQL database, and have found ADO.au3, but I can't seem to work out how to use it.
      I've copied the files ado.au3 and ado_constants.au3 into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include, then opened SciTe and started a new project.
      But when I type #include<AD - I don't get offered ADO.au3.
      (I know I should be using the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\UserInclude, but when it didn't work from there, I tried the above).
      What am I doing wrong?